Nearly 50

Status
Not open for further replies.

dazgunner

As the title says ,Got back from holiday my first job is stairwell on site, float and set im on my own at the moment but looking for someone . The thing is while I been doing everything by my self I cant help feel perhaps I should invest in a machine ,I no people say they can put it on faster by hand, I have about 15 years left on the trowel already had Steroid Injection in my hawk shoulder So this is about my body and health and if I make a bit on the way that's great

So My Question is What do YOU think And What WOULD YOU DO

CHEERS LADS

Just get one. Interest free if need be. Cortisone injections only mask it. It's still getting worse as you use it. Only Thing with internals is you still have to trowel the finish up and that's one of the most physically demanding parts of the job.

As the title says ,Got back from holiday my first job is stairwell on site, float and set im on my own at the moment but looking for someone . The thing is while I been doing everything by my self I cant help feel perhaps I should invest in a machine ,I no people say they can put it on faster by hand, I have about 15 years left on the trowel already had Steroid Injection in my hawk shoulder So this is about my body and health and if I make a bit on the way that's great

So My Question is What do YOU think And What WOULD YOU DO

CHEERS LADS

The best thing you can do is hire one first and see if it works for you. The first machine I bought it never really worked and I wasted a few bob so the second time around I hired one first to make sure it was the right machine for me and for the work I was doing. Thankfully it's working out this time around.
One thing tho you will still need a labourer

Status
Not open for further replies.