National hate service

Members online

...because you seem to enjoy getting on your high horse about what people on the forum and stories in the media say.

I'm not saying that to insult you. It's just an observation.

Certain elements of the mainstream media actively push controversial narratives that they know will appeal to people's sense of righteous indignation. They know their target audience will fall for this manipulation time and time again.
I dont think people should want to boo our nhs (from the OP) or that people should work without adequate ppe. Call that righteous indignation if you like, or media manipulation . I dont mind call it what you want

If you dont like the guy dont interact with him. But by what i see i think a few here think he is ok looking at past posts,i think he is a tosser.

Hey guys i'm still here you know, Aint you got a facebook page or something you can discuss me on?
@Donzo I have no opinion of you at all, none.

Well @smoother09 as long as you and your postings are tolerated I can't see how anyone could get banned?
I think it would help if some of the squealers on here could offer a counter opinion to some of the posts instead of bleating like sheep.

Well @smoother09 as long as you and your postings are tolerated I can't see how anyone could get banned?
I think it would help if some of the squealers on here could offer a counter opinion to some of the posts instead of bleating like sheep.
Anything particular you admired (y)

This outburst goes back to a thread I made about tapit. His Bacterial Vaginosis has obviously got a grip of him and he’s frothing from all orifices. The result. An extremely irritating c**t.
That's almost as amusing as your pic of a semi naked fat bloke.

I hope your not referring to me as a “squealor”.If I have something to say I’ll say it.You were way out of line making comments about a mans wife.What do you come on here for?.

I hope your not referring to me as a “squealor”.If I have something to say I’ll say it.You were way out of line making comments about a mans wife.What do you come on here for?.
There are hundreds of posts about members wives on here so don't give me that bullshit hoiier than thou attitude.
Also I deleted the post after noting it was not taken as banter.
If you cannot take it don't give out to me simple as that mate.

There are hundreds of posts about members wives on here so don't give me that bullshit hoiier than thou attitude.
But why do you come on here if you don’t like anyone or are liked by anyone seems a pointless exercise (y)

I think the vast majority of us have just had a belly full of you in general. And that's not a recent thing.

I think the vast majority of us have just had a belly full of you in general. And that's not a recent thing.
Mob rule? you are an exception, I find you to be very unagreeable but i'm sure it's just your forum persona.

I honestly believe things ssid on here have got to be taken with a pinch of salt!!! we all like getting the mixer going a bit , we all have banter bout our mrs, if we give it we got to be expected to take it !! I think we know when someone is serious and being really personal, not that I’ve ever found that on here that I can remember!

Last edited:
I have read that NHS staff have threatened to stop treating patients if they do not have PPE.
I do not believe it to be true but if so should we have a day in the week where we can boo and hiss at these people?
bottom line is tapit,you went to far with your comments,try a sincere apology