My water,my tub.

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
plumbers taking rads off then not taking the brackets off:RpS_cursing: or leaving the screws in FFS

plumbers taking rads off then not taking the brackets off:RpS_cursing: or leaving the screws in FFS

Dont
ike to tell another trade how to do there job but how much hassle is it for them to hang the rad again if all the screws are taken away so we can skim the wall properly?
On most occasions I have no problem but every now and then it would better if all the screws were out the way.

Dont
ike to tell another trade how to do there job but how much hassle is it for them to hang the rad again if all the screws are taken away so we can skim the wall properly?
On most occasions I have no problem but every now and then it would better if all the screws were out the way.

I had a job last week, where they had screws in the wall for 2 tv brackets, all I did was mark the ceiling and take measurements down to the screws.. then removed them, when skimmed measure back and replce screws..lol.. bloke was amazed how neat i had skimmed round the screws.. weh hey... i do same with rad brackets, in fairness its a **** for plumbers if you just remove them, and maybe good to keep sweet with other trades, especially on domestic jobs... its that or give them a blow with the lathe hammer ( thats the plumbers, not the screws....lol

Stick a straw in the whole. Whe you go over it it just pings back up. Learned that on here and do it all the time now

Status
Not open for further replies.