My water,my tub.

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
If theres one thing that really gets me angry its people using your water. You get all sorted,tubs full and suddenly everone on site is dipping in or brickies washing tools in it! If you blow a fuse at them they come out with," oh its only water mate"! Ive spent ages waiting for forks to bring water before and no sooner its dropped,everyones helping themselves! Once had a first coat on,went to get water and the fencers had emptied the lot to concrete their posts in! so I was stuck with a stairwell 1st coated and no water and forks was on other side of the site! Tarmac lads are worst. Ive watched them empty 2 of my tubs while laying the blackstuff and used my buckets!

left my tubs on the job last weekend all filled up and set up ready to mix monday morning, when i came in on monday the brickies had been in used all my water left all my tubs full of there mortar set solid one had a piss in another and a couple of others they had just thrown thier bricks into and blown out the sides so it doesnt hold water anymore:RpS_cursing: luckily they was mates with the chippie on site and i told him they owe me all new tubs and he went out and got me some there and then and said he would sort it with them

:RpS_laugh: who cares its friday night:RpS_thumbup:

dont usually care on Fri night but had water knicked then dropped my phone and shatterd screen and van is booked in for MOT tomorrow so Im prepared for that to be the 3rd Pisser! Everytime I have a good earning week,**** happens and the extra Ive earned goes on fixing dropped phones or failed MOTS! LOL!

dont usually care on Fri night but had water knicked then dropped my phone and shatterd screen and van is booked in for MOT tomorrow so Im prepared for that to be the 3rd Pisser! Everytime I have a good earning week,**** happens and the extra Ive earned goes on fixing dropped phones or failed MOTS! LOL!

boy are you unlucky - you related to frank spencer :RpS_laugh:

If theres one thing that really gets me angry its people using your water. You get all sorted,tubs full and suddenly everone on site is dipping in or brickies washing tools in it! If you blow a fuse at them they come out with," oh its only water mate"! Ive spent ages waiting for forks to bring water before and no sooner its dropped,everyones helping themselves! Once had a first coat on,went to get water and the fencers had emptied the lot to concrete their posts in! so I was stuck with a stairwell 1st coated and no water and forks was on other side of the site! Tarmac lads are worst. Ive watched them empty 2 of my tubs while laying the blackstuff and used my buckets!
tell them to **** off , or getting a marshalltown to the head wont be taking your water then mate

plus,ordered a 16 inch plazzi off ebay and they sent me a 20! *****!

Ffs Spready you sound like me lol, broken phones, mot worries etc next thing you'll say you live in the midlands lol :RpS_biggrin:

Lol I have had numerous meltdowns at other trades over this.... but when it floods cos you forgot to turn the tap off nobody has ever even seen your water butt... lol

plus,ordered a 16 inch plazzi off ebay and they sent me a 20! *****!
haha my gaffer had something similar he orderd a new phone case yesterday a box turned up labled up as afore mentioned phone case when he opened it, it was a pair of womens jeans haha

Buy yourself a 600 or 1000ltr ibc tub at least no one can wash anything out in it

thing that pisses me off is other spreads nicking your fibretape ,working on flats at the moment boxes of tape on top floor no one can be arsed going up there for scrim

we had a cracking little job this week for a couple of G** blokes good earner they facnied him a bit and he realised when he got there so thought fu ck it push the price up a bit haha

What sort of voltage do farmers use in fences to keep cattle in? and where can I aquire such equipment? Hmmm???

It's only 12v mate but it gives quite a shock! Apparently the heavyer you are the worse it is. Pop down to your local farm supplies shop!

thing that pisses me off is other spreads nicking your fibretape ,working on flats at the moment boxes of tape on top floor no one can be arsed going up there for scrim

Also other trades knicking a few bags of multi off the pallet when youve left site and not covering it up! then it pisses down all night.

we had a cracking little job this week for a couple of G** blokes good earner they facnied him a bit and he realised when he got there so thought fu ck it push the price up a bit haha

No wonder you don't drop anything :RpS_scared:

fill many holes on that job?

Status
Not open for further replies.