My view is

Members online

I love the sentiment but I really don’t think the T***s care how can four hundred MPs be more important than the will of the 17 odd million?
agree 1 vote called the shot other night 17 million don't come into it /but bear in mind we are only working class

As I have said before the whole system needs to change....the best way would be

1. Employ MPs through a system of voting as they do just now but with every constitute having a committee being involved in there employment ....not doing a good job well your fired none of this 5 year crap

2. Prime minister again is employed could be a businessman rather some knob head getting picked nominated by another f**k**g dickhead he gets voted in or out every year again by a nominated committee comprising of everyday peoople.

3. House of Lords closed down for good

4. Any really big decision ie HS2 out to the people let them decide in a vote

5. Get rid of the monarchy this is one of the most outdated establishedments in the world it's costing the tax payer far more than they bring in plus most of all it brings about a more hierarchy in this UK no more Lords and Lady piss

6 All MPs no second jobs period also if your husband or wife is involved in companies that are involved in showing companies how to tax dodge your not allowed to stand.

This is just for starters

1. Employ MPs through a system of voting as they do just now but with every constitute having a committee being involved in there employment ....not doing a good job well your fired none of this 5 year crap

2. Prime minister again is employed could be a businessman rather some knob head getting picked nominated by another fkg dickhead he gets voted in or out every year again by a nominated committee comprising of everyday peoople.

5. Get rid of the monarchy this is one of the most outdated establishedments in the world it's costing the tax payer far more than they bring in plus most of all it brings about a more hierarchy in this UK no more Lords and Lady piss

6 All MPs no second jobs period also if your husband or wife is involved in companies that are involved in showing companies how to tax dodge your not allowed to stand.

agree but slow down pal to much for the heart lol

2. Prime minister again is employed could be a businessman rather some knob head getting picked nominated by another fkg dickhead he gets voted in or out every year again by a nominated committee comprising of everyday peoople.

Interesting.
I'd bring down the term that government's serve to 2.5 years. So four general elections a decade and less chance of having one party dominating for a decade.

Interesting.
I'd bring down the term that government's serve to 2.5 years. So four general elections a decade and less chance of having one party dominating for a decade.
Although it sounds a good idea the thing wrong with it is you would have no stability for the country things would be changing every couple of years, that’s only if the sitting party was ejected, what you have to remember is a lot of people vote for the status quo that’s why there was so many in the remain vote and why so many MPs refuse to leave, they know nothing else and won’t take the chance, it’s the same when you work for a firm for a long time you think there is nothing out there but there is and it’s not chaos. I get made redundant every time I finish a job but I don’t ring my hands and fear my household will collapse I just go out and get more work.

Although it sounds a good idea the thing wrong with it is you would have no stability for the country things would be changing every couple of years, that’s only if the sitting party was ejected, what you have to remember is a lot of people vote for the status quo that’s why there was so many in the remain vote and why so many MPs refuse to leave, they know nothing else and won’t take the chance, it’s the same when you work for a firm for a long time you think there is nothing out there but there is and it’s not chaos. I get made redundant every time I finish a job but I don’t ring my hands and fear my household will collapse I just go out and get more work.
5 years is to long in my mind, I want to end the virtual dictatorships you get with one party in power for a decade or more.

5 years is to long in my mind, I want to end the virtual dictatorships you get with one party in power for a decade or more.
I get that but you wouldn’t know where you are one term could see tax at thirty percent say with utilities nationalised then the next tax at twenty percent and utilities sold, it could be a never ending cycle of change in anything and everything, at least we still get the opportunity to get rid after five years although I don’t know for how long that will last

I get that but you wouldn’t know where you are one term could see tax at thirty percent say with utilities nationalised then the next tax at twenty percent and utilities sold, it could be a never ending cycle of change in anything and everything, at least we still get the opportunity to get rid after five years although I don’t know for how long that will last
If they are doing a good job then the person picked would stay in.

Name one good PM that the UK has had that using their experience and expertise has made the UK a better place to live for ALL

This great UK which is supposed to be the 5th wealthiest county in the world is just a F*****g dump have a look around pavements and roads falling into such a state of repair, rubbish all over the place ...that’s why MPs don’t like to go outside there precious London and see what they have created and any MP who does not think so is in denial

Name one good PM that the UK has had that using their experience and expertise has made the UK a better place to live for ALL

This great UK which is supposed to be the 5th wealthiest county in the world is just a F*****g dump have a look around pavements and roads falling into such a state of repair, rubbish all over the place ...that’s why MPs don’t like to go outside there precious London and see what they have created and any MP who does not think so is in denial
I agree most politicians are in for there self. But on the other side of it I admire our democratic society and at least we have thar option to vote who we want, a lot of other countries around the world don’t have that freedom.
Pavements etc arnt national government but local government issues. Councils can argue about cuts in money coming from government to fund this but 10 years ago we had to balance the books and get the deficit down, resulting in cuts in funding, hopefully it will address its self, with more funding in the long term.

I’m neither a Tory boy nor Labour. But the current Tory administration (and that’s all they are, senior civil servants run this country not politicians) are a shower but it shows how piss poor Labour are as a credible opposition that there not going up in the polls against them.

Men from mars could come down from the sky etc, point being before you try it there's no evidence either way.

I’m neither a Tory boy nor Labour. But the current Tory administration (and that’s all they are, senior civil servants run this country not politicians) are a shower but it shows how piss poor Labour are as a credible opposition that there not going up in the polls against them.
The Labour party is dead mate, under corbyn its a reflection of the leader, it runs away and flim flams on the big issues.

I agree with what you say the problem is we have a parish council running the country and they know if we leave the EU the people will know they are not capable of running a country, a lot make good MPs as they are lawyers and so used to lying or evading a question unfortunately for us it doesn’t mean they can run a country

I agree most politicians are in for there self. But on the other side of it I admire our democratic society and at least we have thar option to vote who we want, a lot of other countries around the world don’t have that freedom.
Pavements etc arnt national government but local government issues. Councils can argue about cuts in money coming from government to fund this but 10 years ago we had to balance the books and get the deficit down, resulting in cuts in funding, hopefully it will address its self, with more funding in the long term.
Your correct roads and property belonging to councils have to get funding from local council ....the parliament officials approved government funding of over 3 billion for the parliament buildings even though it is under London council buildings ....so there is money there just not for us the people