My view is

Lol uproar over me calling someone racist who is clearly a racist yet I get called a nazi on multiple occasions

I haven't sprouted any rubbish.
You have a one track mind of "believe everything I read".....it's childish and pathetic.
I'm far from the most intelligent person on here but what I am is in touch with reality.

As you seem to you think you've done your homework on the economics of brexit.
How much after brexit will I be paying for a pack of thick Irish Richmond sausages that I love so much ??
£40 ??
£400 ??

So the reality of your EU argument is: don’t let people who disagree with your views have a vote, stay with the status quo because the unknown frightens you, yet you have no idea where the EU is going to end up, keep on about the economic argument because you don’t realise or were never told that the EU is a political union and not an economic one. Read about Monet and you will know where the EU is heading.
I genuinely feel sorry for you mister Keegan for having been indoctrinated under my watch but believe me there was nothing I could do about it, I had no vote in the referendum to stay in the common market because I was to young and to be fair people didn’t know what it was all about because they were not told by our glorious leader Ted Heath even though he always knew where it was heading and you think the people were misinformed this time, if you only knew

I haven't sprouted any rubbish.
You have a one track mind of "believe everything I read".....it's childish and pathetic.
I'm far from the most intelligent person on here but what I am is in touch with reality.

As you seem to you think you've done your homework on the economics of brexit.
How much after brexit will I be paying for a pack of thick Irish Richmond sausages that I love so much ??
£40 ??
£400 ??
Who the f**k cares? Noone eats Richmond sausages, absolute mush

So the reality of your EU argument is: don’t let people who disagree with your views have a vote, stay with the status quo because the unknown frightens you, yet you have no idea where the EU is going to end up, keep on about the economic argument because you don’t realise or were never told that the EU is a political union and not an economic one. Read about Monet and you will know where the EU is heading.
I genuinely feel sorry for you mister Keegan for having been indoctrinated under my watch but believe me there was nothing I could do about it, I had no vote in the referendum to stay in the common market because I was to young and to be fair people didn’t know what it was all about because they were not told by our glorious leader Ted Heath even though he always knew where it was heading and you think the people were misinformed this time, if you only knew

I love you mouldyoldspudgun xx

Last edited:
Glad this is in the hand bags section....

The truth is nobody actually knows what is going to happen either which way... all we can do is speculate.

I voted leave.... I have to deal with stupid EU laws day in and day out....

I am not uneducated or a racist and I would also say I am not thug...

I don't read the sun newspaper infact I don't read newspapers at all.

The truth is nobody actually knows what is going to happen either which way... all we can do is speculate.

The EU laws we have a say in. As mentioned earlier the UK has only disagreed with 70 laws that have been passed since the EU was formed. We've voted against the EU on 2% of the laws passed. It's a myth we're ruled by Brussels I'm afraid

What does Brussels have to say about dabbing with foam and ceiling board joints mid joist ?

The EU laws we have a say in. As mentioned earlier the UK has only disagreed with 70 laws that have been passed since the EU was formed. We've voted against the EU on 2% of the laws passed. It's a myth we're ruled by Brussels I'm afraid
That 2% is from 1999 to 2016 and at the back end of that period we lost more votes than any other country, see you only give half the picture or maybe you only know half of it, all of these votes we lost will have affected some part of our population, the regulation of genetically modified food was important for our farmers but we lost that one. Your figures are also only relevant to laws that get passed there is no record for laws that dont

Will I have to remortgage my house to buy a nela trowel off Ryan @Plasterers1StopShop after brexit ??

Well he said he voted leave because of all the EU laws, so there is no relevance to mention laws that don't get passed is there?

We
Why don't you move to mainland europe?
Well thought out response, to your main reason for voting leave being shown to be abit of an odd move. The classic move to Europe if you love it so much

At the moment everyone in the UK is an EU citizen, so why is the EU revoking that citizenship for anyone that already lives in the EU area that originates from the UK and also revoking that citizenship for people who may still want it?

Well he said he voted leave because of all the EU laws, so there is no relevance to mention laws that don't get passed is there?
If YOU are talking about laws that the UK has voted against of course there is relevance, it may be that there are none in which case it is hugely relevant it may be that there are hundreds in which case it would support your stance. The point is the are no records.
I understand that for a person of your age having known nothing else it is hugely daunting to leave but don’t just discount people who have opposing views to you as thick and shouldn’t have a vote, a lot of people in the past gave up a lot and I don’t mean just soldiers to make sure us thicknesses had a say in our future, otherwise the Labour Party would not exist, which judging by the shower of s**t that passes itself of as Labour today would not be a bad thing

At the moment everyone in the UK is an EU citizen, so why is the EU revoking that citizenship for anyone that already lives in the EU area that originates from the UK and also revoking that citizenship for people who may still want it?

Because we voted leave?

If YOU are talking about laws that the UK has voted against of course there is relevance, it may be that there are none in which case it is hugely relevant it may be that there are hundreds in which case it would support your stance. The point is the are no records.
I understand that for a person of your age having known nothing else it is hugely daunting to leave but don’t just discount people who have opposing views to you as thick and shouldn’t have a vote, a lot of people in the past gave up a lot and I don’t mean just soldiers to make sure us thicknesses had a say in our future, otherwise the Labour Party would not exist, which judging by the shower of s**t that passes itself of as Labour today would not be a bad thing
I already said about the amount of laws the UK voted against, 70 odd. What point are you trying to make?

I think this thread has run its course. Unfortunately people believe what they want to believe (yes me included before you all jump on that bandwagon). There's no swaying most people, even if you do talk sense. Enjoy your afternoons. I know I will, sat in the garden with a pint of imported loveliness

Because we voted leave?

I already said about the amount of laws the UK voted against, 70 odd. What point are you trying to make?
My point was you don’t know who those laws affected, every law affects one sector of the public but as you say people have their own thoughts and most won’t change them, enjoy your beer

Wish I was sat in mine, lost the morning trying to get into customers garden, shut off water supply and cap off a blown pipe that was flooding his garage! I didn't even go anywhere near it ffs, only found out because the neighbour told me!

"B B But the EU don't make laws."

Nooo they are taking away our memes and blogs, the pulp fiction of our day. And like pulp fiction of the past it has been able to be truthful and free from warping and stifling interference of the controlling mafia media and soft tyrannical EU state, but not anymore. They had micromanage again and put a stop to freedom of the mind just in case people stop swallowing the narrative spewed to us.

This will have major effects reaching far beyond the EU superstate. Asking tech companies to police this will mean blockers will affect the web on the whole.

Why?
Because these outlets can change opinions and therefore change outcomes of elections. Can't have people voting the wrong way again can we.

you know when lefty loons have lost the argument when they throw the race card at you.

either that or they slag you off for your spellin grammer n punkchuashun
You know the one person that didn't take offence to my comment? Quite telling. It was a racist comment, there really shouldn't be a debate over that. I'd prefer to live with my own is racist. Genuinely shocked anyone can say otherwise