My view is

Members online

No members online now.
God you 2 are so deluded. Luckily I doubt we'll ever leave anyway so you won't have to see what a disaster it would be. The only downside is the remainers won't have the chance to say I told you so when it all went tits up after leaving. We'll just have to put up with you lot all saying how great it would of been and how democracy is dead.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/241584 just in case you do some reading up and change your mind

Is that the petition started by the violent woman that threatened brexit mps, and has been discredited because it's filled with non UK resident up addresses and bots ?

This is a more realistic petition that actually won the peoples vote and is meaningful !

Is that the petition started by the violent woman that threatened brexit mps, and has been discredited because it's filled with non UK resident up addresses and bots ?

This is a more realistic petition that actually won the peoples vote and is meaningful !
View attachment 33418
Any more lies you want to spread?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-03-25-20-58-57-185~2.png
    Screenshot_2019-03-25-20-58-57-185~2.png
    801.7 KB · Views: 266

A rampant remainer Clegg, there will be no eu army !

There is now !

How much eu funding grants helped remove companies and brit jobs and relocate them to eastern eu ? You'll be surprised!

How much is wasted moving the eurocrats road show from Brussels to Strasbourg every month !

Why haven't the eu accounts ever been audited ?

The common market free trade was a good thing when members were few but of reasonably similar financial standing. But it was bastardised into the eu superstate it has become and while we have been building poor eu countries infrastructure to higher levels we have had austerity and cuts to every service while prices have risen extortionately!

I don't trust our politicians as far as I can drop kick them but we can vote them out still ! After thebrexit vote victory which rattled the establishment they know pro British people parties could replace the 2 party state we are living in and they hate that ! But I mistrust the totalitarian eu mafia state much much more so imo the sooner we are rid of the superstate generals the sooner we can trade with the much greater world markets without tariffs set by eu to the detriment of our businesses.
We can then trade with eu companies on wto terms as the rest of the world does.

Leave asap and then if parties want to rejoin then include it in thier manifestos and then put it to the people to see if they want to rejoin ! Good luck with that but it would be the only democratic way to resolve this once and for all .

Ps. It seems to be the ideological purity of the left that defines everyone who disagrees with them as extreme right wing. That is a bit old fashioned, but Stalin and Mao would have applauded.

Last edited:
Also It was clear to most of us who gave it any thought at all, as being the intention, and subsequent (so called) "Treaties" made that obvious. A "Federated State of Europe" was always the intent to which the Franco-German circle colluded.

ALL the UK ever needed was a TRADE DEAL. Nothing more, we have the oldest democracy in the world, and the most experience in dealing with world issues. I know we have got it wrong in the past, but that is how we ALL learn, from our mistakes. And I fully believe the EUSSR is the biggest mistake in the last 100 years. Good only for the self serving, money grabbing, offshore hoarding, parasites. No good for the majority ordinary joe public !

View attachment 33418
Was literally bored shirtless after reading 2 lines of that, and didnt bother reading the rest.
Problem is this comment now has 4 likes, and 4 more T***s now believe the number on the petition is fake, then they'll tell their mates down the pub and so it goes on. The country just keeps on getting dumber and dumber lol
Leave then ask to get back in? Wow I'll assume that is just a joke and not an actual thought

Was literally bored shirtless after reading 2 lines of that, and didnt bother reading the rest.
Problem is this comment now has 4 likes, and 4 more T***s now believe the number on the petition is fake, then they'll tell their mates down the pub and so it goes on. The country just keeps on getting dumber and dumber lol
Leave then ask to get back in? Wow I'll assume that is just a joke and not an actual thought

You are funny ! I think your just on a wind up or are you really deluded ?

You really are an arrogant, condescending, obnoxious, irritating little tit.

A rampant remainer Clegg, there will be no eu army !

There is now !

How much eu funding grants helped remove companies and brit jobs and relocate them to eastern eu ? You'll be surprised!

How much is wasted moving the eurocrats road show from Brussels to Strasbourg every month !

Why haven't the eu accounts ever been audited ?

The common market free trade was a good thing when members were few but of reasonably similar financial standing. But it was bastardised into the eu superstate it has become and while we have been building poor eu countries infrastructure to higher levels we have had austerity and cuts to every service while prices have risen extortionately!

I don't trust our politicians as far as I can drop kick them but we can vote them out still ! After thebrexit vote victory which rattled the establishment they know pro British people parties could replace the 2 party state we are living in and they hate that ! But I mistrust the totalitarian eu mafia state much much more so imo the sooner we are rid of the superstate generals the sooner we can trade with the much greater world markets without tariffs set by eu to the detriment of our businesses.
We can then trade with eu companies on wto terms as the rest of the world does.

Leave asap and then if parties want to rejoin then include it in thier manifestos and then put it to the people to see if they want to rejoin ! Good luck with that but it would be the only democratic way to resolve this once and for all .

Ps. It seems to be the ideological purity of the left that defines everyone who disagrees with them as extreme right wing. That is a bit old fashioned, but Stalin and Mao would have applauded.

You are funny ! I think your just on a wind up or are you really deluded ?
it is a mental illness, unfortunately

Typical hysterical remoaner contradicting themselves ! " 2 lines and didn't read the rest," yet quoted what was said near the bottom of the paragraphs ! :ROFLMAO:

They do say that political views can change when you reach 50 and become more right leaning and nationalistic. I guess because by then you have a vested intrest and a world of experience to reflect upon for your offsprings future.
Unfortunately he is young and very naive. But allowed to vote

Typical hysterical remoaner contradicting themselves ! " 2 lines and didn't read the rest," yet quoted what was said near the bottom of the paragraphs ! :ROFLMAO:
I was clearly referring to the huge message you left shortly after the post about the petition...
Still no response to the fact your post about the petition was a load of b*ll***s?
Typical leave voter, spout b*ll***s, get proven wrong, ignore that fact, spout more b*ll***s. Repeat lol

They do say that political views can change when you reach 50 and become more right leaning and nationalistic. I guess because by then you have a vested intrest and a world of experience to reflect upon for your offsprings future.
Unfortunately he is young and very naive. But allowed to vote
World of experience/a lifetime of reading the sun and daily mail

Why do you think we should stay in Europe Keegan ??
Over 60% of our trade is with Europe, leaving the customs union, with no plan in place is complete and utter madness. Trading on WTO terms is financial suicide. That is the main reason. There are several other reasoms but that alone should be reason enough for anyone

Over 60% of our trade is with Europe, leaving the customs union, with no plan in place is complete and utter madness. Trading on WTO terms is financial suicide. That is the main reason. There are several other reasoms but that alone should be reason enough for anyone
I can't really see the British and europe stop trading .....an example is 1 in 7 of German cars are bought by the British ....where is the sense in not trading ??

World of experience/a lifetime of reading the sun and daily mail
Oh dear never mind boy, your tunnel vision will clear up One day and the blinkers removed, but your narcissistic Marxist attitude will see you don't reflect and blame yourself. Go join your paid shills at Huffington post.

I don't do newspapers or much t.v, I read up on both sides of a argument from different sources and make my own mind up its called critical thinking, Not repeat parrot fashion or what ever might make me seem more socially acceptable to a bunch of kids that haven't left school yet to enter the real world, studying crap studies which in comparison to historical qualifications means s**t.
I can assure you I have experienced a lot in my life good and bad, and growing up in east London have witnessed the changes that politics such as yours bring about and it isn't for the betterment of the people. You lot are the true nazi dictatorships that burn books, stop free speech, cripple and diminish political opposition, you lot are everything you think you despise of the rest of us but more so because it's impossible for you lot to look within yourselves.
Go and melt away you little snowflake and read the guardian or economists or whatever gives you your self importance.

NHS budget is currently around 125billion a year... But 600million will transform it? Around a 0.5% increase. Lol you aren't doing yourself any favours here

Agreed 124.7B is huge but how many front line doctors and nurses would 600m gain us ? That would transform nhs even if it didn't cover all the fat cats, beaurocracy and back handers from the big pharma companies that supply thier drugs, even though people, children's lives are decided by cost of treatment on occasions. As reported on the many appeals for funding to treat some people ?
Now you've picked the bit you liked out, what do sensibly you think of the rest of the post you read ?

Agreed 124.7B is huge but how many front line doctors and nurses would 600m gain us ? That would transform nhs even if it didn't cover all the fat cats, beaurocracy and back handers from the big pharma companies that supply thier drugs, even though people, children's lives are decided by cost of treatment on occasions. As reported on the many appeals for funding to treat some people ?
Now you've picked the bit you liked out, what do sensibly you think of the rest of the post you read ?
600million would do nothing. It's the equivalent of a 0.5% pay rise for you. So your £200 a day wage for example becomes £201. Make any difference to you? No
If you honestly think 600million to the NHS would make any difference you're a fool

@Keegan88 getting back to my op. Your view on who should have decided in or out?
There should never of been a vote purely because there was no plan on what to do if we left. How can you blindly vote on something when you have no idea of what the outcome will be if you decide to leave? Genuine question, you voted leave with no plan on how it would be executed, and no knowledge of the finer workings of the process? I don't understand how anyone could do that. Hoping for the best isn't a good enough reason. I also don't think a group of educated, unbiased, and politically knowledgeable enough people exist to make the vote, and who would choose them anyway? Politically biased politicians with their own agenda.
We're both agreed that putting it to the public was madness though

I can't really see the British and europe stop trading .....an example is 1 in 7 of German cars are bought by the British ....where is the sense in not trading ??
We won't have a trade agreement. We'll have to pay tariffs on imports. The EU has huge negotiating power to other countries, we don't. You think it's any coincidence a trade deal with Japan has been completed? 51% of our car exports go to the EU. The EU will be able to buy Japanese cars with no tariffs. Honda's already announced its leaving (nothing to do with brexit... )
Also if we don't trade then other EU countries will buy more cars from Germany etc as they won't be buying ours.
This view the EU need us as much as we need the EU is very naive[/QUOTE]

We won't have a trade agreement. We'll have to pay tariffs on imports. The EU has huge negotiating power to other countries, we don't. You think it's any coincidence a trade deal with Japan has been completed? 51% of our car exports go to the EU. The EU will be able to buy Japanese cars with no tariffs. Honda's already announced its leaving (nothing to do with brexit... )
Also if we don't trade then other EU countries will buy more cars from Germany etc as they won't be buying ours.
This view the EU need us as much as we need the EU is very naive
[/QUOTE]

Norway Switzerland etc are not in EU but still part of EFTA.

[/QUOTE]
3 of the 4 countries in EFTA don't want us to join. So that wouldn't be happening. We can't just say hey alright we're back in now!

3 of the 4 countries in EFTA don't want us to join. So that wouldn't be happening. We can't just say hey alright we're back in now!
[/QUOTE]

So the millions of deals done between Britain and the EU every year will simply stop over night.
Absolute nonsense.
Is this what you actually believe ??

"Given the chance I would prefer to live amongst my own"

Racism - prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

But yeah, I'm the bad guy

You have literally just proved nothing he said was racist by giving the definition..

Preferring to be around your own is not racist, it's natural human behaviour, people are stronger as a group when they have more things in common.

I'm guessing you would be happy to live as the only white guy in a 99% Sudanese ghetto as much as a nice little village of predominantly British people right?

If not then you are a total racist by your logic.

People and cultures are not equal, never have been, never will, and even if they were, cultures clash.

I voted remain by the way.. because of people like you I regret my vote and if there was another referendum I'd vote out every time.

So the millions of deals done between Britain and the EU every year will simply stop over night.
Absolute nonsense.
Is this what you actually believe ??
[/QUOTE]
We wouldn't have a trade deal! We'd have tariffs. would it all stop? No, would it cripple the economy? Yes. This is what I meant when I said banging my head against a brick wall
You said about joining EFTA, I informed you that was nonsense and you just ignore the fact and go off on another tangent. Spout rubbish, get proved wrong, ignore, spout more rubbish

You have literally just proved nothing he said was racist by giving the definition..

Preferring to be around your own is not racist, it's natural human behaviour, people are stronger as a group when they have more things in common.

I'm guessing you would be happy to live as the only white guy in a 99% Sudanese ghetto as much as a nice little village of predominantly British people right?

If not then you are a total racist by your logic.

People and cultures are not equal, never have been, never will, and even if they were, cultures clash.

I voted remain by the way.. because of people like you I regret my vote and if there was another referendum I'd vote out every time.
You'd vote leave based on no facts about economy, immigration or anything of that manner, but due to the attitude of other remain voters. I think you'd be welcomed with open arms to the leave side with logic like that

You are proof of radical left indoctrination that goes on at university, having an academic education doesn't equal intelligence, highly educated people can still be blinded by ideaology as you are proving (look at the doctor's etc/ that went to fight for Isis).

This reason alone is why no one no matter how educated on the matter had any more say over the referendum than anyone else.. people are greedy in nature and will usually vote for what benefits them as opposed to the larger group, all people have to have an equal say for democracy to work. You look for Nazis that don't exist.. you put your own bigotry on others, I would dread to see how unfair the country would become with arrogant elitests like you running it, as has been said, you as with most radical lefties are everything you claim to hate, if you had any self reflection you would find the racist, bigoted Nazi by looking in the mirror.