My Stone FX

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdoozer

Just thought you might like to see my stuff,
Unlike Flexicemet I colour the stone before carving, and the finish is breathable and feels like stone rather than cement. (Gritty).

429941_260945543985404_100002098811943_563389_214745368_n.jpg 431177_260945620652063_100002098811943_563391_925846252_n.jpg amorino 1.jpg cellar1.jpg sprl kitchen.jpg

Nice work mate.
Only one I'd change is the quoin-stones on that 2nd pic, just to make them a slightly different shade. Tidy though like:RpS_thumbup:

Come on then who the fcuk is marra.

Marra

Friend or mate. Used in greetings and to show respect to an equal, especially a fellow West Cumbrian.

An 'outsider' addressed as a marra should feel honoured and 'included' in what may be a select group.

Nice work mate :RpS_thumbup:
You can colour wallcrete before carving too :RpS_wink:
Did you spray on the render & then spray on the colour before carving like the stone effect guys? & these aswell?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just thought you might like to see my stuff,
Unlike Flexicemet I colour the stone before carving, and the finish is breathable and feels like stone rather than cement. (Gritty).

View attachment 842View attachment 843View attachment 844View attachment 845View attachment 846

Looks like someone has nicked your photo for their French website mate,
Tut tut the cheek of it eh!

Look at Image 14 on this link:

Ston'Art et votre maison retrouvera un cachet authentique - Quand l'Enduit devient Pierre

Here's some of my stone fx pics that i didn't steal..

A small stone effect job i did abroad, was a bit awkward lol.

photo-2117.jpg

Another stone effect i did at a library.

photo-574.jpg

A nice big brick effect job i did in a big town.

photo-1172.jpg

A mud effect job i did in Wolverhampton, only took 2 weeks.

photo-1561.jpg

Some fake pyramids me & the labourer did at a crazy golf course in Portugal.

photo-2106.jpg

The labourer admiring my work.

photo-2406.jpg

:RpS_thumbsup:

:RpS_lol: That white sock and trainer combo is illegal in some countries. Nice work though, how much do you charge per m2?

Yeah he's a bit of an idiot the labourer, luckily for us that job was in Glasgow. :)

The mud effect is not very expensive to do, as you can see in the pic my neighbour was very happy with the final result. He's alway walking those pesky goats :RpS_biggrin:
But the rest of the jobs i charge £80-£90m2 :RpS_thumbup:

Far too cheap mate.

Hope you have public liabilty though mate. That Brummy looks like hes about to start climbing the mud effect job, either that or he's pissing against it.

has he replyed now hes been caught out?, i really wanna do this sort of work id love to get in to it

Shoddy pointing on that second picture nisus, dapper socks though......:RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.