My new Van

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright,

Been going to a job in london in Janes smart car....lol

SN850996.jpg

SN850995.jpg

Its cheap on the fuel I have been getting 55mpg I did not need a great deal of tools as it was just skimming but was surprised how much I got in

Danny

haha, what happened to the jag? does anyone know where to get those green hop ups? theyre the best ones and cant find them anywhere. i've spotted one in 8 years.

lol i could get your tools and her car in the back of my Transit! ;D I remember my ex wanted one and i told her to go for it.....i soon changed my mind once i realised she wanted ME to pay for it ::) Greedy bitch. No wonder i binned her!

I bet it's the business for nipping round London village though ;)

The jag is my mates car....

I paid for this one as well....lol

Its a good little car and the road tax is like £20 a year, cant complain! I love the fact I dont need to go to the petrol station much.

When i get back in january I will get my van on the road again just for the odd job I do :)

Danny

Haha they are not my trowels my trowels are in a bag on the floor behind the seats the handles you ca see are my bucket trowels....

Nisus you mean like this?

SN850997.jpg

I am off to wales in it on thursday for a tour... with a few other buggies

Danny

Spot board was not needed then I took it down the next day :)

Danny

I do miss my van but for now this is all I need

yup!

I had a DAB radio that I use to take to work but when I am working on the buggy teh radio in the garage would crackle and piss me off so I found an old rad for work....;perfect!

Danny

Danny said:
Haha they are not my trowels my trowels are in a bag on the floor behind the seats the handles you ca see are my bucket trowels....

Nisus you mean like this?

SN850997.jpg

I am off to wales in it on thursday for a tour... with a few other buggies

Danny

;D ;D Spot on mate.

here is my new banger for the next 6 weeks! Tax and Tested got it for £800! 75,000 miles! 2 keys

its a long shot of my new design for my new van lol

4826911606_61a62299ba.jpg

new van

4826911858_ea8fd32e9e.jpg

so what happens if someone sees the side of your van thats plastering but wants a decorater?

fair plat oasis that looks smart as fook, i like the pic of you trying to get that plaster stuff off youre hawk ;D

lol I'm not gana have the pics on there i dont think i could handle the stick! going to have a black van half wrapped white then the bumpers sprayed white on the one side, now all i got to do i find a plasterer and i think we have a company :)

you do look like your struggling with that hawk mate... ;D

and you never answered my question? if someone walks past your van and only sees the plastering side, and need some decorating doing, how are they going to know you do plastering?

well stevo every1 knows us, i send out 5,000 plus double sided flyer's every year, advertising in every booklet, number 1 website in google,.. half the van showing each trade.. if they don't get the picture then i probably don't need there custom lol maybe when i take a call for painting jobs i should ask what side there house is on so i no weather i need to reverse in or drive in front ways for full effect lol

cuz it will look kool and maybe more people will soon remember us. urmm and i like to mess around with thing other wise are Mrs will have a huge list of stuff 2 do in the house!

You'll never be able to have an affair mate, as someone will always know your van. Less is more I reckon.

i wouldnt change it mate it looks smart ........probably think it looks weird cause it different .........how much will that set you back

I think it looks smart but i think your nuts buying a BRAND NEW VAN and then wrapping it.

Buy yourself a tidy second hand van ... personal plate and wrap it

richardbrown said:
I think it looks smart but i think your nuts buying a BRAND NEW VAN and then wrapping it.

hes just sold a tidy second hand van and bought an old banger ;D

steve cov said:
haha, what happened to the jag? does anyone know where to get those green hop ups? theyre the best ones and cant find them anywhere. i've spotted one in 8 years.

I got one of those hop us .... best one ever but have never seen another

steve cov said:
so what happens if someone sees the side of your van thats plastering but wants a decorater?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get it done in hologram.
You know where you see two different images depending on light/angle etc.

richardbrown said:

Bang on advice , i will never buy new again , especially in this game and you employ people, cos they don't give a frig about your property, also if your gonna upgrade regular then think about leasing many more tax benefits and no service cost or maintenance (apart from tyres) nice idea though mate like it ;)

ta.. wrapping costs around £300-600 getting quotes in now :) just ha d a big upgrade on my decoration side of the website just in time :) have a look at the before and after on this page the finish photos look reali good

http://www.dotanddabdecoration.co.u...ing+Room*&pid=29&project=*Double+Living+Room*

also Rich i got new as i got everthing i need/want with a new one as in an extra side loading door front fogs sat nav ect but the side door is a must cant live with out having 2 side doors.

right im off 2 walk the mut!

personally i think 2 side doors are a pain in the a.ss.

I got one side of my van racked out which i couldnt do with 2 doors

Status
Not open for further replies.