My new skimming Trowel

Status
Not open for further replies.
:-[.......ill go all shy now...........is that you in the pic warrior?.....is that where you contarcted syphilis ;D

spunkybum said:
:-[.......ill go all shy now...........is that you in the pic warrior?.....is that where you contarcted syphilis ;D
yes mate thats me used to do a bit of diving in British waters but it's too cold for me now plus you run the risk of syphilis etc ;D just stick to tropical climes now turning into a right pussy in me old age :-[ :-[

good for you mate .....i cant go near water or planes or heights .....im rubbish! my mate went diving ...somewhere tropical and he swam into the edge of a cave and there was a tiny lionfish (poisoness) so he took a pic and the flash revealed fooking hundreds of the bastads!..... ;D......he shat himself ;D

spunkybum said:
good for you mate .....i cant go near water or planes or heights .....im rubbish! my mate went diving ...somewhere tropical and he swam into the edge of a cave and there was a tiny lionfish (poisoness) so he took a pic and the flash revealed fooking hundreds of the bastads!..... ;D......he shat himself ;D
Dove all over world now, inc cavern diving and with with lionfish , sharks etc , absolutely love it, great experience

i sometimes use a 16 inch trowel on big ceilings just for getting the s**t on quick i also use the big m/t hawk to save me keep going back to the spot so often.always square up and polish with the trusty 13 inch though.Very use full for doing big hits on ur own but hard on the wrists.

Status
Not open for further replies.