My Mural Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

JessThePlasterer

Queen Jess Elizabeth I
Helloooo,

I have a wee mural business on the side of my plastering which is just starting out really. It's something I'd like to do more and more of and eventually pretty much replace plastering with as it's a tad easier on the ol' joints!

I have made an album on my profile of a nursery I over-boarded the ceiling, full room skim and then have recently completed this mural.

If anyone feels happy to/wouldn't mind mentioning this around the North West should the opportunity occur I'd very much appreciate it :RpS_thumbup:

Cheers gents n' ladies :)

I've got some somewhere I did a noddy room and a Pokemon room but the noddy room scared the kid coz it looked like someone was in the room lol

You shouldn't of done a self portrait !!

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using The Plasterers Forum mobile app

He didn't. You wouldn't have seen it when the lights were out anyway. Just his eyes and teeth

I run sb teabagging on the side

I was running the G** section on the side but its so popular i think its gonna becum full time. The picture ive got need moderating as well....................:RpS_thumbup:

From murals to teabagging :eek: only on the plasterers forum

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using The Plasterers Forum mobile app

they're very good, loren :RpS_thumbup:

not sure I'd like to wake up to them, though. how about some daffy duck, porky pig etc. :RpS_unsure:

the tenth picture looks like Kurtz from Apocolypse, Now ( Heart of Darkness ) ......

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.