my house

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
day 22 in the house
f*** happened today
1 man turned up made him a drink then he f off (to cold)
they had a letter of trading standards to day
the main boss came out in the afternoon showed him all the cracks
oh dear he said have to got the rep out told him he is coming tomorrow i told him
oh you phoned hi then (to right i f*** in did) what use he will be back them up like last time
the rubbish not gone off your drive no still here 22days later i will sort that he said
told him if the time i would tell him drop off the stuff and i would do it
thats not a bad idea he said i will pay you
have to speak to trading standards first
the conny roof is scratched drive covered in render
its like steve says i think it needs two coats
need to have scaff down for crimbo cant get all the cars on drive

i mean this with the greatest respect. but please use some punctuation. that took ages to read and i still dont think i understand it all

Have you paid them in full yet? if not then trading standards might not be much help. I know how to be one step ahead of trading standards, just see it from the consumers side and play their game. If you have paid in full then you might have a case.

Is it Weber? Did you ring them? If so they will be on your side but they will also lie if they are at fault. They never admit blame ever. As for the damage then if you have paid and they do not put it right it could end up being a small claims case. If you take the scaffolding down though for xmas they will use this as a defence. You may have to pay for it to go back up. The weather is a delay tactic and it would be hard to argue against.

If people on here are trying to help and you reply by swearing at them then you are going to be on your own on here.

It never ceases to amaze me and I hope this thread and others is a message to all the hopefuls starting out. I started a house today (external) on site for 730, cup of tea, mixer running for 745. Have a big muck bin and dont start coating til at least 2 mixes are ready so labourer can keep up, whilst he was mixing I put sheets over tarmac, taped up cills and windows and some polythene over thresholds. took me about 20 mins to protect, would have taken hours to clean. Its not rocket science yet so many people complain about mess

spoken like a Nurse at the GUM clinic...................:RpS_wink:
Beddy defo had a good point it was tricky reading the 1st post.think the lad had a rush of blood with rage..........bless him.............:RpS_biggrin:

Indeed :RpS_thumbup:

Always put a big tarpaulin on the ground to put the mixer on as well.

As plasterers we have 3 standards of work but can only apply 2 of them an any job; FAST, CHEAP & GOOD

If you have Good and Fast..... it wont be cheap.

If you have Good and Cheap...it wont be Fast.

If you have Fast and Cheap...it wont be Good!

Status
Not open for further replies.