My elbows done right in lately

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

s.p.t plastering

Getting worse, **** knows what'd be like if i was on site banging the m2's on....

Don't think the weight training helps it either, and i know that's what the doctor will say to have a rest...

Is there not an operation the can give you for tendonitis in the elbow?...To cure it for good....

Bod your symtoms are a classic case of masterbating how do I know casper told me that was what His doctor told him.

Getting worse, **** knows what'd be like if i was on site banging the m2's on....

Don't think the weight training helps it either, and i know that's what the doctor will say to have a rest...

Is there not an operation the can give you for tendonitis in the elbow?...To cure it for good....
ive just had an injection in my right elbow and ive layed of the gym coz like you i reckon that made it worse,let alone the s**t we got to push up the walls

Sure i just posted on this on another thread, Speedy if youve just had the injection get it your arm in a sling and dont do f uck all for a week you will only make it worse if you go straight back to work.

Sure i just posted on this on another thread, Speedy if youve just had the injection get it your arm in a sling and dont do f uck all for a week you will only make it worse if you go straight back to work.
i no mate thats wot the doc said but with chrismas and all that its the rong time to have a week off.but you are right you do need to rest it!!

Bod your symtoms are a classic case of masterbating how do I know casper told me that was what His doctor told him.

True henry, the doc says i got john the hawn (hand) syndrome. He prescribed a tube of ky jelly and a pair of boxing gloves!!!

ive just had an injection in my right elbow and ive layed of the gym coz like you i reckon that made it worse,let alone the s**t we got to push up the walls

You can also get a strap for it, it's used by tennis player for tennis elbow. Cortisone injections last for about 8 months or so and you will be lucky to get more than two out of your doctor.

Mueller HG80 Tennis Elbow Strap with HydrCinn Fabric - One Size, Black

I would make sure I had an elbow strap on while plastering, I can only see it a problem with certain forearm exersises and I worked out with tennis elbow. You need to take care with it until it is ok.

hope this helps, the strap is the best thing I ever got when I had problems with my elbow.

You can also get a strap for it, it's used by tennis player for tennis elbow. Cortisone injections last for about 8 months or so and you will be lucky to get more than two out of your doctor.

Mueller HG80 Tennis Elbow Strap with HydrCinn Fabric - One Size, Black

I would make sure I had an elbow strap on while plastering, I can only see it a problem with certain forearm exersises and I worked out with tennis elbow. You need to take care with it until it is ok.

hope this helps, the strap is the best thing I ever got when I had problems with my elbow.
yeah the doc said all i can have 3 injestions in my life time so feck nowes wot you do when you had all 3 injections,and thanks i look out for them straps

i had the injections made me sick as a pig for the day
it does work and i taught myself to trowel up with less pressure
still get a bit off pain on big hits but get by

i tell you hat paul i was up all night, the pain was 10x the pain after he injected it but by the next day the pain completly went

when i had my injection it hurt like mad when he was doing it and for a couple of hours later but it didnt ease anything!!

Bang on mate!....Been using these for ages but keep forgoting to use them..

i was taking 1500mg a day the tablets were massive lol i kept forgetting to take them after a few months and the pain came rushing back, thats when i started going to the quacks then after ages it was sorted, but now my left one is killing im gonna start taking them again!!

yeah the doc said all i can have 3 injestions in my life time so feck nowes wot you do when you had all 3 injections,and thanks i look out for them straps
I had five, three over here and two in Ozz and f ucked my elbow right up but the op realy worked.

Just been 5 year clinical survey on it that proved it dosent work, it was strange that the week before the results were published every outlet had it on sale half price, who knows.

you got a link to the survey? love to read it
I know people who have use that ibuprofen gel and say its really good, i used it and its shite!! everyone i know that have/still used glucosamine sulphate say it works for them

just been to quacks this morning and booked myself in for a cortisone jab, I didnt want one though, but the doc says because its that long since i had the other (other arm) itll be ok, but got to have the jab to start the treatment ball rolling

ive had a bad back recently aswell say last couple of months, it gets better if i dnt work for a week but as soon as i go bk for a while it flairs up again right in the middle just to touch my spine feels like its bruised, but its a nice pain if you know what i mean

JR get yerself down to the chiro. I had a twisted spine, had problems on and off for a couple of years and within 3 weeks it was gone. That was over a year ago and not been back since. If I feel It tightening I just do a couple of the stretches he showed me and it goes. Bloke was younger than me n driving round in a top spec range rover.

Status
Not open for further replies.