Multi finish !!

Members online

Tramp rates shame on you

Your welcome
If ya say so. That's my kind of day. Home by 11 and not much more than a bag of multi on for £170. Happy days
If I could get 5 of them a week it would feel like I wasn't even working and get 3k a month, that'd do me fine

350 and 280 :D what would you charge to board and skim. I love tradesman that say they'd charge double what they actually would. They're on every site

Because by time you’ve sheeted up, got material (usual always got
Multi on the van) done the job and cleaned up and loaded the van back up it’s gone past 1/2pm ain’t going to do another job after that so charge accordingly. Should probably say I’m based near London so probably a different rate to up north
Soz
Thought for a min some 4 x4 boarded ceilings are bigger then others lol

Because by time you’ve sheeted up, got material (usual always got
Multi on the van) done the job and cleaned up and loaded the van back up it’s gone past 1/2pm ain’t going to do another job after that so charge accordingly. Should probably say I’m based near London so probably a different rate to up north
If it takes you till 2 to skim a boarded ceiling you're doing something wrong. Charge £280 by all means but get home and enjoy the rest of the morning

So how much would you charge to skim 2 ceilings that size in same house? And how much to board and skim a 4x4 ceiling?
too many permatations To say exactly

I done a job last year , got 450 to make good 8/9 spotlight holes where spark tried to find joust and board a bit of ceiling above boiler 600 x300

Bet you average nowhere near 550 labour for a days work. You'd be making over 100k a year profit. Ridiculous
No Yiur right I don’t , but one off ceilings I do , But 350 is fuk all
too many permatations To say exactly

I done a job last year , got 450 to make good 8/9 spotlight holes where spark tried to find joust and board a bit of ceiling above boiler 600 x300
if you read other recent posts , I said I use to hit it off bigtime , but been quiet for a few years now , but I’m at an age where I don’t care anymore, hence doing something over 2 days that 30 years ago I would of done in 1 .

Im many things but not a liar or bullshitter

I will be honest lads could give a toss what people are charging as long as you happy with what you earn put roof over your head and food on table. And if you lucky enough to put some in the bank then yeah you doing good and if you doing it to survive then that’s what you need to do.
you always gonna get someone who making 650 a day on a key board but let’s be honest he ain’t makin s**t by time he paid off all his business loans and his van on finance and for his tools that are on credit card. But his van look mint with his sign writing.
or you got people that make fair money for fair days labour120-200 a day ticking over no over heads nothing to panic about chilling at home at the moment waiting for this to blow over.

you can see which people are which that’s all I’m going to say. Your grown men arguing like 10 year old girls

No Yiur right I don’t , but one off ceilings I do , But 350 is fuk all

if you read other recent posts , I said I use to hit it off bigtime , but been quiet for a few years now , but I’m at an age where I don’t care anymore, hence doing something over 2 days that 30 years ago I would of done in 1 .

Im many things but not a liar or bullshitter
Fair enoigh if it's different if you don't need the work and are only doing a day here or there. Thought you were meaning you get that money day in day out

Fair enoigh if it's different if you don't need the work and are only doing a day here or there. Thought you were meaning you get that money day in day out
No, it’s to do a lot of them in years gone by, infact they are my favourite thing I like doing, overboard and set ceilings, I earn f**k all now , but if I got a cal to do a 4x4 lid I’d say 325/350, but I do a full room scaffold , sheet doors and windows up, protect flooring going to the room whether that’s up stairs or down

I will be honest lads could give a toss what people are charging as long as you happy with what you earn put roof over your head and food on table. And if you lucky enough to put some in the bank then yeah you doing good and if you doing it to survive then that’s what you need to do.
you always gonna get someone who making 650 a day on a key board but let’s be honest he ain’t makin s**t by time he paid off all his business loans and his van on finance and for his tools that are on credit card. But his van look mint with his sign writing.
or you got people that make fair money for fair days labour120-200 a day ticking over no over heads nothing to panic about chilling at home at the moment waiting for this to blow over.

you can see which people are which that’s all I’m going to say. Your grown men arguing like 10 year old girls
I’m not arguing, he asked me a question and I answered it