multi finish

Members online

Attachments

• 20190920_143626.jpg
    20190920_143626.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 133
Even 60 still dont k ow how you layed that down with only a bag???

Dont get me wrong im not judging id have 1 coated the c**t!!! Lol

I must of £90 this morning gonna drink it now :)

fuucking sparks and whoever's the other prick.
I gave up.

Attachments

• 20190920_103622.jpg
    20190920_103622.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 180
  • 20190920_102427.jpg
    20190920_102427.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 179
Even 60 still dont k ow how you layed that down with only a bag???

Dont get me wrong im not judging id have 1 coated the c**t!!! Lol

It’s board mate all joints were filled out. Don’t see what’s weird about laying in 3 n bit with 1 n bit piss wet. I measured it today and was definitely not much under 60sqm. Alf does the same amount but probably knocks up 4 n lays in same gear am i right alf

It’s board mate all joints were filled out. Don’t see what’s weird about laying in 3 n bit with 1 n bit piss wet. I measured it today and was definitely not much under 60sqm. Alf does the same amount but probably knocks up 4 n lays in same gear am i right alf

Because a fresh mix doesnt compress into your 1st coat unlike when using same gear to top it off.

For a million pound i couldnt stretch 1 bag fresh mix to 2nd coat 60m2.

More curious than anything else mate how you got that to work!

no I just 1 coat the lot mate.
1 mix 1 coat :birra:

Because a fresh mix doesnt compress into your 1st coat unlike when using same gear to top it off.

For a million pound i couldnt stretch 1 bag fresh mix to 2nd coat 60m2.

More curious than anything else mate how you got that to work!

Knocked up 3 n bit probably 3 n half. We thought we’d lay in with that. Soon realised needed more so knocked a bag n bit into what was left in bucket . Really piss wet. Laid in n gear on lid was still wet. We threw it on fast mate

I dont not believe you pal...its the 1 fresh bag only to top it that i wouldnt be able to make work!

Like i said id 1 coat it or at a push posh 1 coat it depending on the mood!

Did you not have trouble with it tearing when troweling up being on so thin?

Not the lieng type tbh mate. If I was, I’d say I did the lid on my own?

No tearing. Put it on. Laid straight in. Speedskim. Finished with plastic trowels n came up nice tbf