Multi finish

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris55

Have BG messed about with the multi finish again. Using brand new bags with 11-01-16 date on it on to new plasterboard, as I knocked it up I thought it looked s**t and sure enough it's just sitting there not going off. I've found it to be spot on for the last 6 months, just wondered if anyone else has found the same problem or is it because it's Friday and I wanted to get home early!!

if you see the size and scale of the BG production plant you will soon realise that messing about with it is not an option... it would have to be a full clean sweep... your issues are most likely due to the way the merchant has stored them :) I could be wrong though......

Cold weather spell over the past few evenings is my guess, my old boss used to sling a couple in the passenger footwell in winter and put the foot heaters on em.

Can agree with you there chris. We seen it hang badly this week with time enough to stone a dog.

It seems all posters do is badmind others. What did I do to you battyboy? I have explained it was marketing

Lol, a bit touchy aren't we. But seeing as you called me a batty boy I will expand further, marketing you say, we'll let me tell you this if you are the "best plasterer in London" then you would be offering nothing free as you would be too busy for silly gimmicks.

Never understood the best plasterer thing .... I see a van near me saying best plasterer in the area blah blah and tbh I sit there in traffic thinking what a big ego'd w**k*r whilst laughing ....
Get out of your van if the lights are on red and tap on his window and when he winds it down ask him if he really thinks hes the best? Before he answers jam two fingers up his nostrils and yank him down so he clacks his throat on where his window should be? If he opens the door? Simply drag him out and wedgie him and while he squirms from the chaffing bum him or piss on him or set him on fire??

Hahaha @Marshy - thought id posted on wrong thread so deleted my post and was re writing it then you posted .... I just don't get it ... I know some tradesmen that are 30+ years trading and don't advertise but there work is excellent and people like that I always like working with as there a mass of knowledge even if its not plastering related

Get out of your van if the lights are on red and tap on his window and when he winds it down ask him if he really thinks hes the best? Before he answers jam two fingers up his nostrils and yank him down so he clacks his throat on where his window should be? If he opens the door? Simply drag him out and wedgie him and while he squirms from the chaffing bum him or piss on him or set him on fire??

....he'd probably get out and drop me like a small cherry on xmas day !! :cachetada:

Status
Not open for further replies.