Multi finish

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casper

Private Member
Recently, i've noticed the multi has a strange smell of amonia when i'm spreading it. Anybody had it? Know what's going on?

Recently, i've noticed the multi has a strange smell of amonia when i'm spreading it. Anybody had it? Know what's going on?
yup i got called back 2 a job a couple of years back the room was stinking with the stuff. i had plastered 2 walls on the hard bonding and multi. went back after a couple of weeks when dry and the smell had gone but yup did stink of amonia

I did a load of hardwall in a corridor last month and that stunk so much people were holding there noses walking through.

Hollybank - Hardwall does stink, smells like rotten eggs! but multi finish, not noticed so far!
Never noticed as bad as this time last year with the stuff same job different corridor,mind you it was about a month out of date,maybe that had something to do with it.

Sometimes pva stinks like piss on certain walls, I think it is time you went back in the Betty Ford clinic Casper your having one of your relaps again.

I have heard that addititives can go into it at certain times of year. Now its getting cold maybe they are starting to add stuff now? I get back to you on that though.

028.gif

Casper the smell is due to the out of date freeflo you add so you can do a 6m2 ceiling without panicking

LOL he only shaves his heid coz he gets dressed as a tranny at weekends and the wig slides on easier

Sorry mate. But you're so convincing in a dress that nobody will suspect, unless they look at your over developed right arm. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.