Multi finish settings on ritmo

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

stretch

Hi all,

Going through a little trial and error at the moment with spraying Multi through a Ritmo, what sort of consistency do you guys prefer?, what sort of water flow? speed setting etc.
Just like to get a few opinions from people who spray regularly.

Cheers.:RpS_thumbsup:

Hi all,

Going through a little trial and error at the moment with spraying Multi through a Ritmo, what sort of consistency do you guys prefer?, what sort of water flow? speed setting etc.
Just like to get a few opinions from people who spray regularly.

Cheers.:RpS_thumbsup:

multi is a joke to spray mate. get some mp finish. i wont spray multi anymore just mp finish

Just hard to get a stuck in their ways architect who stipulates the spec on the job to change their mind. But yes I agree, MP Finish please.

What issues did you have with the multi so I know what to look out for. This is the start of something new for me with the machine.:RpS_unsure:

Its what bg should be looking into cost effective sprayed stuff and sprayers . Not unifinish and maybe something else ....

Just hard to get a stuck in their ways architect who stipulates the spec on the job to change their mind. But yes I agree, MP Finish please.

What issues did you have with the multi so I know what to look out for. This is the start of something new for me with the machine.:RpS_unsure:

From reading a few of your posts it would seem that you have a machine to spray finish, is that correct?

As for job specs most specs will have Multi finished down but will allow the use of another similar product from other manufactures. The only time we have issues is if we try to use Knauf on a BG site and vice versa.

I find the best route to deal with the suits is just to tell them MP Finish or BG Spray is a superior quality product as its double ground.

We have sprayed multi its ****. The spray pattern is to diffuclt to remove, it sets to fast to make large hits possible and you cant single coat it. You also get shite building up in the pipes.

USE Mp Finish or BG spray finish

Yes Curry, I have a machine, Ritmo M. A client that we are dealing with at the moment wont budge from BG, Show rooms have already been completed with multi, hand applied, I have even offered to pay for, and demo MP for them, how can I say fairer than that!

What about bg spray ? Same manufacturer even tell them to ring bg and ask them if they have anything to worry about which u will obv know the answer too

Yer just use BG just be prepared to wait funking ages to turn up on site by which point a hand crew could have finished the job

Yer just use BG just be prepared to wait funking ages to turn up on site by which point a hand crew could have finished the job

That's the problem with materials that go through the machine.
Nothing like popping down to local merchants and loading the van up

Status
Not open for further replies.