multi finish price

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaky1

jewsons are banging out multi for 3.99 cheaper than wicks.also webber as well beads cheaper and nice and straight not bent and twisted like wicks.happy days:RpS_thumbsup::RpS_thumbsup::RpS_thumbsup:

thats still more expensive than band q only 4.75 if y buy 5 if y dont mind lifting them yself and digging through the split bags tripping over the piles of tiles and laminate alover the place standing in a que for 20 mins ehile someones returning a 2 inch paintbrush but got no receipt i.............. i just go to jewsons

i would pay dearer and get from b and q, customer got some from dewsons the other day and it was taking 15 -20 mins longer per mix coz its kept in a cold damp shed..

If you got a trade point card you get the cheap price even if you one buy 1 bag I think.

B and q always seems my best bet , and wey aye can u get a hand loading ur van up a just ask them well not if its like 4 bags but a big amount and they will get a bloke out with u only if u ask thou !

It always put me off there if you only needed the odd bit then one of the workers told me very handy pitty we dont get it any cheaper again if we buy 5 !

Before the 3.5-5% increase jewson offered it to me for £3.84. Ex vat so opened an monthly account and travis perkins who I used for 9yr they matched there price now paying £3.98. Ex vat @ both merchants need to play them off against each other

I find B&Q best bet just for how the plaster is stored and kept its £4.99 with vat on my trade point card in Crawley branch

Status
Not open for further replies.