Multi finish fiasco

there,s a program called "how its made" watched one the other night the gypsum from power station is fed on a conveyer to a building next door where they make plasterboard was great to see how they made it. did,nt say anything about making plaster tho.

yup @knauf trip showed us how plasterboard is made :D was a good trip that

Don't be so negative.
After a careful reweigh it was found that every bag of unsold Unifinish, Durafinish, Sprayfinish and lemon flavor marshmallows were slightly more or less than 25kg. so had to be recycled.

Heard the pure finish is 26kg

[QUOTE="algeeman, post: 1202054, member: 15768"
This is going back 15 years if anyone can remember a shortage of skim in England ??
[/QUOTE]

was that shortage 15 years ago ? we went in to Jewsons and purchased the complete stock. it just carried us through the shortage.
there was a shortage in the 70s, the firm that we were subbing off went in to the merchants and ordered a boat load from Belgium, when it arrived he told them that he it did not need it now as the shortage was over !

I was skimming today for my sins and the multi was actually decent, predictable, trowelled nice all set at the same time no grits or wet patches. Seems like a lottery with it.

I was skimming today for my sins and the multi was actually decent, predictable, trowelled nice all set at the same time no grits or wet patches. Seems like a lottery with it.

seems to be swings and roundabouts.... when it is great it is lovely and when it is shite it is proper shite