Mt50 benson bucket

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do you order them from? I've got a collomix tub and can get just under a bag and half but would like a 2 bagger.

Mentioned
63 Post(s)
Tagged
1 Thread(s)
Thanks
Thanked 233 Times in 213 PostsRep Power
Where do you order them from? I've got a collomix tub and can get just under a bag and half but would like a 2 bagger.

Seems to be a lot of use still using brushes to splash your water up the walls , do yous not use water sprayers, they a lot tidier than getting water all over floors

You still a brush to clean your edges
Yep got a got a round headed cutting in paint brush for running angles in with , we call them ticklers , a 4" off cut of 15mm plastic water pipe duct taped to your sprayer makes the ideal holder for it

Seems to be a lot of use still using brushes to splash your water up the walls , do yous not use water sprayers, they a lot tidier than getting water all over floors
Not messy at all mate, your only using a tiny amount for lubrication, not soaking the wall

I use the 75ltr refina bucket 3 and a bit bags at a time, and use a mac scoop to ladle it out with. Have a little wheeled dolly to roll the mixing tub around the room save keep mooching back and foward to spot. Only use a spot when floating.

romford tools have all the refina buckets and big tubs iv got a load of setting buckets from wickes £4 a pop quite fancy one of them collomix setting buckets but £20 for a bucket that does the same job as a wickes one...
the refina one setting buckets are sturdy buckets but agen i be we are just paying for the name on it

Status
Not open for further replies.