Mr Zaf Ginai

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaffer

Help,
i have had trouble with an 1850's internal wall and damp. I have scraped it back to bare brick and waterproofed it with black jack and now I have to look for a suitable plaster. Does anyone have any ideas. A plasterer has recommended 'hardwall' - is that the best.

Help,
i have had trouble with an 1850's internal wall and damp. I have scraped it back to bare brick and waterproofed it with black jack and now I have to look for a suitable plaster. Does anyone have any ideas. A plasterer has recommended 'hardwall' - is that the best.

Hiya

I am not a damp expert @irish_spread @flynnyman and of course @D4amp will be able to advise on this better and also many others :)

Last edited:
Help,

Wind up?

Thanks @Danny but I have officially retired from damp proofing due to age etc . Sorry Jaff but I reckon @flynny is de main maan for this one :RpS_thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks @Danny but I have officially retired from damp proofing due to age etc . Sorry Jaff but I reckon @flynny is de main maan for this one :RpS_thumbup:
Well thanks Irish and good luck in you're retirement I have also had to give the damp game a miss it's just not in me anymore I'm sick of going round to people's house and telling them to open a window and take that old Tshirts out of the vent, it's costing me a fortune in fuel. @DAMp is the man you want to talk to he has his own lab ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well thanks Irish and good luck in you're retirement I have also had to give the damp game a miss it's just not in me anymore I'm sick of going round to people's house and telling them to open a window and take that old Tshirts out of the vent, it's costing me a fortune in fuel. @DAMp is the man you want to talk to he has his own lab ;)

I hope you enjoyyourretirement. Com I'm sick of clowning around in a damp environment aswell :RpS_thumbup:

Dont you use that cream anymore? Not the cream like in cream pies the other stuff :RpS_biggrin:
Just Jesting marra :)

I worry about customers getting rising damp back after I smear the walls with the special make up. To be honest, every time the phone rings am like jack in the box, wondering if they've seen through my clown like disguise on Facebook as am plasterer only

I worry about customers getting rising damp back after I smear the walls with the special make up. To be honest, every time the phone rings am like jack in the box, wondering if they've seen through my clown like disguise on Facebook as am plasterer only

I know what you mean, damp jobs create a lot of mess & tools everywhere plus customers & furniture in the way it's like a feckin circus, as am tripping over stuff with big feet :RpS_unsure:

I know what you mean, damp jobs create a lot of mess & tools everywhere plus customers & furniture in the way it's like a feckin circus, as am tripping over stuff with big feet :RpS_unsure:

I know what you mean, you must have serious problem with big feet and look like elephant toes with small micro bike and must get dizzy as riding round in circles all the time

I know what you mean, you must have serious problem with big feet and look like elephant toes with small micro bike and must get dizzy as riding round in circles all the time

Its a unicycle!!
But you right am tired after days work as am juggling 2 jobs at once :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.