MR. S4 plain render

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

warriorupnorth

Private Member
From Alumasc , any one any tips hand applying this stuff , a couple of the lads are struggling with it , I've not used it before only ever used their dash receiver , so unable to advise them

John what are enewall's products like.i see on your site you are approved to use there gear.i might give them a go.sorry to hijack your post warrior!!!

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

No John , it"s their plain smooth render that has to be textured or painted , comes in 8 colours but still has to be painted etc its basically a base coat for going over their scrim adhesive prior to texture. @blonesy @jasper22 @PFTwales etc etc

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Last edited by a moderator:
we done a block of flats in hertford for mr. their render is finished with a stainless steel trowel. i think that the mr system is one of the better ones.

we done a block of flats in hertford for mr. their render is finished with a stainless steel trowel. i think that the mr system is one of the better ones.

How did you find the actual application of the render Malc ? Did you machine or hand apply

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using The Plasterers Forum mobile app

How did you find the actual application of the render Malc ? Did you machine or hand apply

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using The Plasterers Forum mobile app

we applied by hand, we found the material easy to use . it was b something g green, we called it bog green, .with light green archways.
there was three blocks of flats , 3 stories high, we rendered just the gable ends, and about 30 false archways along the front of the buildings. the rest of the buildings was finished in calcium flint dash. the whole job was mr system

Last edited:
I have a feeling from memory most of their bagged products start with an MR item number so we might not be narrowing it down here malc

There is a Council estate done near me in a Whereby render what looks like flat render but coloured.

Anyone know of a flat smooth render that is coloured as most have some grain texture?

Had a trial with theirs but tears on rubbing up. Have you used it John, if so how did you get on with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.