mp25 vs utiform quattro

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had a look at both these machines when I was looking for one. I could not say that one is better than the other. If I had to choose I would go for the Putz because there is a Putz dealer in nearby Chesterfield. I think the nearest Utiform dealer is Manchester way for me.

Ooowwww plume. Why don't you have a look at pft machines. Don't take my word for it. Have a look at putz and utiforms website then have a look at pft.de. After looking at all 3 websites then decide who you think has the most experience and knowledge of the plastering trade
Next phone up the 3 local dealers for the pft one you will be speaking to a plasterer who will advise you on the best machine suited for your current and future needs plus any equipment you may need to go with it
Also you are going to need training on your machine which is included with a pft machine so don't forget to find out if you get that at putz and utiforms
Then think about when you are on site with your machine and you hit a few problems.
Who do you want to speak to. A technician with no site experience or a technician who trained you and is also a plasterer who will be committed to get you up and running in the shortest time.
As for quality you can't beat German built

Ooowwww plume. Why don't you have a look at pft machines. Don't take my word for it. Have a look at putz and utiforms website then have a look at pft.de. After looking at all 3 websites then decide who you think has the most experience and knowledge of the plastering trade
Next phone up the 3 local dealers for the pft one you will be speaking to a plasterer who will advise you on the best machine suited for your current and future needs plus any equipment you may need to go with it
Also you are going to need training on your machine which is included with a pft machine so don't forget to find out if you get that at putz and utiforms
Then think about when you are on site with your machine and you hit a few problems.
Who do you want to speak to. A technician with no site experience or a technician who trained you and is also a plasterer who will be committed to get you up and running in the shortest time.
As for quality you can't beat German built

ref german qualityt thats why im thinking putzmeister i lived over ther for 19 years and they got a diffrent standetd of workman ship i take it u work for pft then

good machine and does the same as a quattro or g4 . i would choose german over spanish and i would buy a machine of someone who uses them all the time

southern monkey on this forum is uk plas mach

Plume if it was second hand I'd be on the fence You could get a good buy
If you're buying new 1000% go pft the costs are pretty much the same and if you went for an average electric machine that sprays most things there all modelled on each other anyway
Theres 4 lads on here all active members from pft I've worked with 2 of em and seen first hand them answering their phone and taking calls from lads who've bought a machine even though there working themselves ....most were from nick lol
you get the phone support their all on here if you wanted to ask questions in the evening or before and a days training
I had a look into putzmeister I was looking at the mp22 but apart from the main websitenthat shows the machines there is nothing on the Internet that gives info bit scary can't speak for utiform

If you're buying new 1000% go pft the costs are pretty much the same and if you went for an average electric machine that sprays most things there all modelled on each other anyway
Theres 4 lads on here all active members from pft I've worked with 2 of em and seen first hand them answering their phone and taking calls from lads who've bought a machine even though there working themselves ....most were from nick lol
you get the phone support their all on here if you wanted to ask questions in the evening or before and a days training
I had a look into putzmeister I was looking at the mp22 but apart from the main websitenthat shows the machines there is nothing on the Internet that gives info bit scary can't speak for utiform

I would consider PFT. Built to last and good back up. Spares of the shelf or next day delivery. Ring Les at PFT Northern and he will put you onto a local agent.

depends what you are using the machine for and your budget.im not biased in any direction.
i never looked at pft,[through no reason] i tried an mtec wasnt impressed ,
and settled on a utiform in the end [a diesel v2] after a lot of research it cost me 20 grand and because i judged it best for my needs as a large scale external renderer and screeder.ive been impressed with the machine and am just looking at buying another new one this year.
listen to the guys above that use them day in day out to get there opinons on there machines.

i like to learn spunky :) just need it drilling into my head about 1000 times sometimes. we you working with them then?

Status
Not open for further replies.