Mp 75

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Order from knauf rep, they should organise to send it to you, I say should as they completely failed to send it to me but you may have more luck.

Hi Fergal

Give Knauf Customer Services a ring on this number - 0800 521 050 (in office hours - obviously) (If you are based in Republic of Ireland, call 0044795424499 or try http://www.knaufdrywall.co.uk/about-us/location-maps/knauf-ireland)

They will point you in the right direction for pricing, don't forget to ask for local Irish Knauf contact details.

any problems, let me know and I will get some other details for you!

good luck!

Last edited:
Order from knauf rep, they should organise to send it to you, I say should as they completely failed to send it to me but you may have more luck.

Hi Grump.... That does not sound too clever... sorry

is that recently? anything I can do to help?

Was January this year so not so recent. Wasn't a big deal really as bg is stocked everywhere so we can get that on tap. Was looking forward to using it and missed out was the disappointment. Why don't u send me some bags for free?

Grump

I am off on my hols for 2 weeks now (Staycation to spend some time with the kids... so probably be on here time to time).... get in touch with me and I will give you a call... I am in NE Northants, so we can maybe meet up....

send me you mob number by PM and I'll call you WC 2nd Sept

i used to get it for 5.30+vat. 1 bag or a pallet. through knauf and sheffins. they always told me they were selling it me at a loss??

I shut my account with them. We had a disagreement and I got power hungry so told them to stick it up there arse. I gained nothing from that.
Wtf kind of bellend sells at a loss

I shut my account with them. We had a disagreement and I got power hungry so told them to stick it up there arse. I gained nothing from that.
Wtf kind of bellend sells at a loss

what happened grumpy? theyre a terrible company when it comes to deliveries and generally remembering anything or knowing any of their products etc, you know, the basics, but they stocked mp75 and bg projection for me and no1 else would and at a good price.

just never delivered it on time and half the time it was wrong. and then ud ring and go i need some mp75, and theyd without fail go whats that? lol

Do u remember the offices we skimmed out last year? We used a bit of spray finish and went to the chippy at lunch? Well, that client was a very slow payer, so I had a chat with sheffins and they were fine and said they would wait a bit longer (far fetched I know) then they got the solicitors on me and hit me with £100 fees at the same time. I don't like giving money away. So I got my grump on. Iv been grumpy all this week, I may even look for trouble tomorrow!

ah good old slow payers. they were alright with me being a bit late. they just used to refuse to sell me any more gear till i paid it lol.

everytime i see you your grumpy. last time was the best tho. "**** this im going home" did make me giggle

Status
Not open for further replies.