MP-75 Work . Gang needed

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lime

Looking for a gang of plasterers with MP75 experience , need th have own machine . Over 3000m2 and a great deal of skimming work as well as that. Good rates . £8m2 MP. £3.25m2 skim. Very long runs as it's an aircraft carrier new build, concrete blocks. Bride Norton.
Lee - 07877878113

Looking for a gang of plasterers with MP75 experience , need th have own machine . Over 3000m2 and a great deal of skimming work as well as that. Good rates . £8m2 MP. £3.25m2 skim. Very long runs as it's an aircraft carrier new build, concrete blocks. Bride Norton.
Lee - 07877878113
Yeh man

Already done some work at raf brize Norton. Pulled an alnighter and got told of for speeding on site by MP HA. When you looking buddy? Are you partners with Damian?

Yes
Already done some work at raf brize Norton. Pulled an alnighter and got told of for speeding on site by MP HA. When you looking buddy? Are you partners with Damian?

Yes mate I am indeed, his in Germany at the moment his back Tuesday, was you one of the guys out there for him?

No buddy. He asked me few times and worded me about the work but I changed my phone and was on temporary number for a while so he wouldn't have been able to get hold of me. I have done other work foe him in the past. Few years ago now and I passed him some ceilings in London a couple years back that was rib lath and mp75. I was flat out and didn't have time.

No buddy. He asked me few times and worded me about the work but I changed my phone and was on temporary number for a while so he wouldn't have been able to get hold of me. I have done other work foe him in the past. Few years ago now and I passed him some ceilings in London a couple years back that was rib lath and mp75. I was flat out and didn't have time.
His ringing you tomorrow mate in the afternoon, I'm picking him up midday. Have you got a machine and are you interested? It's the raf camp , Balfour Beatty site. It's a big building mate....

Cheers buddy I look forward to his call. But with all due respect I wouldn't be able to work on a Balfour site been there and there's far to many rules hindering you from getting on( they where the main reason I didn't renew my cscs) and I wouldn't be available til end of January buddy.
Really do appreciate the offer though and under different circumstances I would happily jump at it

We went in the cafe there Las time near the bowling ally and it was naf. But the RAF fed us on diy sos and it was top draw

I wouldn't be getting excited about 3.25m2 for skimming
8m2 is about right for sub contractors rates

Win some jobs in/near coventry please bobby, anything £2.50+ is a good rate around here so if u could win some i can live with £3 u can keep the rest for being a goodun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that may be a good earner for someone during the winter. sound like you would earn more than wages which is good for dec,jan, feb loads of big areas by the sound of it. TBH i woulda fancied a spell there myself with my gang but the health and safety bit put me off. I've not even got a cscs

you should give it a go, if you can handle the H&S it will be a good opportunity. nice to hit the ground running in 2016.

that may be a good earner for someone during the winter. sound like you would earn more than wages which is good for dec,jan, feb loads of big areas by the sound of it. TBH i woulda fancied a spell there myself with my gang but the health and safety bit put me off. I've not even got a cscs
Agree great job for someone,I've never needed cscs card I've worked on huge contracts and a lot of sites but never been asked. I don't think I've even worked with anyone who has one.

Status
Not open for further replies.