moved threads?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just noticed the ******** thread has been moved ?
Whats the story with the ******** on here?
Does it get moved into that dark area you boys with the required posts all talk about? or is that just a ruse to keep the new members posting?:RpS_unsure:

Rock on !

Think he's on about my T R O W H A W K thread. (had to spell it liker that or it just gets asterixed) Is that a word asterixed??.........where has it moved to then BB Gun

I have no idea? I thought it would get moved to the private area:RpS_wink: if there is one.
I mean what is all this T R O W H A W K malarchy? has to be worth reading seeing as it seems to have been given a U18 rating.:razz:

Arty, you know its the Artisans market in Wilmslow today I presume? Also did you use your T R O W H A W K today? I seem to have read you were giving it a go.

Rock on!

I have no idea? I thought it would get moved to the private area:RpS_wink: if there is one.
I mean what is all this T R O W H A W K malarchy? has to be worth reading seeing as it seems to have been given a U18 rating.:razz:

Arty, you know its the Artisans market in Wilmslow today I presume? Also did you use your T R O W H A W K today? I seem to have read you were giving it a go.

Rock on!

Think its blanked out due to some geezer called billy the fish was promoting these on here but i dont think he paid for the privilege so him and his TH are band.....Ive got one and its canny but it keeps dropping in the mixing drum cos it doesnt sit very well on the drum lip like a normal bucket trowel does and the handle gets up the tits with finish........ So whats the crack at the Arty market then BB gun??????

the thread has been deleted i suspect :RpS_scared: I know the reason why but surely there is more than one company that sells them? so why cant we talk about them????

Arti the last post i saw on the thread was the one where you posted about it not sitting on the bucket. Doesnt it do your head in bending down every trowel?

maybe we should rename it the buckethoe :RpS_thumbup:

the thread has been deleted i suspect :RpS_scared: I know the reason why but surely there is more than one company that sells them? so why cant we talk about them????

Arti the last post i saw on the thread was the one where you posted about it not sitting on the bucket. Doesnt it do your head in bending down every trowel?

maybe we should rename it the buckethoe :RpS_thumbup:

One scoop fills the handboard marra....:RpS_thumbup:
Isnt a bucket hoe the local prozzy with the oversized crevice........:RpS_wink:

well, I reckon its a bit crap, but I reserve judgement until I've tried one.
In-fact I might just get the angle grinder out on a bucket trowel and have done with it.

Artisans Market:

I am sure I can see "theclemo" in there somewhere :razz:, he has had a bit of time off due the weather lately.

Rock on !

Last edited by a moderator:
One scoop fills the handboard marra....:RpS_thumbup:
Isnt a bucket hoe the local prozzy with the oversized crevice........:RpS_wink:
oh right i was just thinking about the bloke in the vid, one scope filled his trowel

local prozzy :RpS_biggrin:

well, I reckon its a bit crap, but I reserve judgement until I've tried one.
In-fact I might just get the angle grinder out on a bucket trowel and have done with it.

Artisans Market:

I am sure I can see "theclemo" in there somewhere :razz:, he has had a bit of time off due the weather lately.

Rock on !

i bet twatcher is in there somewhere, he lives in a world where everyone gets on together, everything is all fairy like, people dancing around all the time and soft music plays no matter where you are:RpS_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.