mother&daughter

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobspread

Just been to price a job for a girl in her 30's she's just bought a house,l knocked on the door and her and mother answered the door,monsters the pair of them ,they show me what wants doing but the mother's a know it all,I said I'll walk round again and work out what I need ,the mother's walking right behind me and when I've finished she says go on then how much I said I'll get back to you when I've worked it out,I reckon if I'd have told her the price there and then she'd have punched me in the face!

So I take it when you say she was in her 30's am guessing stones and not age!!?? :RpS_unsure:

Just get drunk first ? Always helps me! ..............not for s*x bit mind, you just fall asleep till next morning ! Then wake up and carry on (with the ale like) :RpS_thumbup:

Just been to price a job for a girl in her 30's she's just bought a house,l knocked on the door and her and mother answered the door,monsters the pair of them ,they show me what wants doing but the mother's a know it all,I said I'll walk round again and work out what I need ,the mother's walking right behind me and when I've finished she says go on then how much I said I'll get back to you when I've worked it out,I reckon if I'd have told her the price there and then she'd have punched me in the face!
what you have got to say bob is, mother and daughter or a pack of skinheads,going by your comments skinheads every time

I am very busy with the house. I'm meant to be off paid work till its finished January time. But bloody well paid work keeps coming in! At the house as I type. Boarding the kitchen out. Ergh.
House is ok but problems just keep arising.

Plastered bedroom about 3 months ago. Miscoated about 6 weeks later and at the weekend final coat of colour. Chimney breast absolutely soaking. Didnt show on the plaster or miscoat just on the Final paint! Funny enough it's above the living room which has the damp in. So I'm thinking it's running the down the chimney breast now. So on the roof next week I go. Ergh

Ha. **** that mate. This house has stood for 134 years. Only need a few problems sorted. Can't imagine any new build lasting that long

Status
Not open for further replies.