Mortar hose comparability

Status
Not open for further replies.

camnz

Hi does anyone know if 25mm putzmeister mortar hoses will fit a ritmo I can't find Pft over here in au but there's a putz dealer

cheers

hi cam yes it will . p.s what have you done to your hose mate .

hey les hows it going,hose is all good mate even cleaned my pump today at the carwash came up sparklin :) i just read somewhere that guys in holland were pumping 25m with the ritmo l so i thought id get 10m hose and chuck it on the 15m and presto 25m:RpS_w00t: Plus alot of the time 15m is heaps so the 10 would come in handy???

Hi Cam, the guys in Holland have mainly bought the Ritmo L's for MP75 projects and this is where they get this number from. As You will know by dealing with Les, it really depends on material quality, application, conditions and of course the knowledge of the user. PFT state 20 m but I know of people in the UK and other countries who do a lot more. But as always the more metres you use the more wear and tear on the R&S.

what kind of life are you guys getting?i think ive put round 20 tonne through mine i just spray render same as Weber OCR.
would the worn R/S be worth keeping to spray acrylic?I use the clamp B4 1.5

We are getting that out ours as well. I've just changed it this week and am planning to keep the old one for acrylic also.

I'm coming up to 40 ton on the Ritmo L. put everything through it since last November inc weber ocr/pral monorex maite dash recievers base coats for mesh k rend e grade rend aid and done quite a few demos with renders,plasters bucket coats.

far out thats heaps does the R/S last longer when you have everything spot on like consistency of render and no hose blockages etc,do you pump test everyday mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.