Morning all

Status
Not open for further replies.

cashandben

Thought i'd better say hello after grazing over this site for a couple of years.
Geoff's the name screedings my game, been at since 1979, laying tons and tons a week (in the good old days anyway) could wack out 100 mtrs in 4 hours easily,
laying upto 230 mtrs a day (1+1 gang), knees are ok untill the other week when i knelt on a underfloor heating clip (was like getting kicked in th goolies i tell yer), back's been playing up since my teens, use to lay 20-35 mtrs an hour, still average 20, then god invented liquid screed, my saviour, been doing that for 18 mths now, and fookin love it...!

Alreet Marra. welcome.............i thought it was Tango & cash.............:RpS_confused:

Thanks for the welcome chaps, for the record the cashandben bit is the names of my two dogs,sadly both are gone now, i've been using that name since the late 90's when i started using the interweb, all i could think of at the time.... and i'm to thick to remember anything else...
I am based in wales near Carmarthen, although i am Portsmouth born and bred, moved here 9 years ago (blame escape to the country ffs) and it has'nt stopped raining since......

As we all know the Welsh have been using sheep's intestines as condoms for hundreds of years... It wasn't until the last century that the English started using them but removed them from the sheep first. :RpS_laugh:

rate thats it!!! who the fook is nailswater/why do they call you it? im guessing its an investergator of some sort

It's a translation of a famous Inspector :RpS_biggrin:
Free bag of uni for first person to work it out :rolleyes)

Status
Not open for further replies.