More brexit woe

Members online

Since they said it would be bad to very bad initially, now upgrading twice to overtake France and Germany this year
The UK only have the financial district, no manufacturing at all, on the other hand Germany is the most productive of all eu members, if they go tits up so as everyone else will feel the squeeze

It does also say that it expects the economy to drop for next year, to 1.5, and with the pound devaluimg import cost have went up and we will feel it in our pockets too. Of course it's all just speculative for now.

The UK only have the financial district, no manufacturing at all, on the other hand Germany is the most productive of all eu members, if they go tits up so as everyone else will feel the squeeze

There are factory's up and down this country zolco manufacturing all manor of goods not to mention some of most productive car plants anywhere.

It does also say that it expects the economy to drop for next year, to 1.5, and with the pound devaluimg import cost have went up and we will feel it in our pockets too. Of course it's all just speculative for now.

They were wrong before and will be again as usual.

Expected to grow faster than Germany and France this year YAY the BNP might win a race lol doesn't fill me with joy to be honest and they can tell you what they like and the timing is perfect for what's her name :)

Expected to grow faster than Germany and France this year YAY the BNP might win a race lol doesn't fill me with joy to be honest and they can tell you what they like and the timing is perfect for what's her name :)

Just admit Britain doesn't need the eu and I'll stop

Oh and that you are no longer a liberal leftie

Last edited: