Monthly payments for work??

Yeah I see what you are both saying,it seems feesable,but also very long winded for your money,what would be the percentage on jobs etc,??can you imagine you had say 4 in a month not paying,it would be real tough if you have big overheads??
But I can also see a gap in the market as everyone like to spread costs??
Is there anyone on her that does it,would be interesting to see how it works etc
Or horror stories etc
Easiest way to do it is to get a card payment machine. Take credit card payments and people will pay more for you over someone they have to fork out the cash for. Then you get your money in one and the customer can pay over 50 years if they’re that way inclined. Just remember to add your fees to the initial price and jobs a good en

Easiest way to do it is to get a card payment machine. Take credit card payments and people will pay more for you over someone they have to fork out the cash for. Then you get your money in one and the customer can pay over 50 years if they’re that way inclined. Just remember to add your fees to the initial price and jobs a good en

That’s a decent idea,can pick those machine up cheap now I think..I think if you can come to some sort of fair arrangement,work will pour in.i like this idea..
The credit route was never in question,just way too risky,I can see the credit card thing working ;)

There are outfits around the northeast already offering credit plans for home improvements for anything from drives to extensions via credit agencies. Would not of been something I would considered but, I suppose it all depends on your ambitions and accumen.