Monorex

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont make sense ...there suppose to be the main parex distributor for uk

the north west operates in a different way and Kren comes right in off the boat from ireland it had a strong hold and parex a more dominant in the south and made their wway north up the M1 side not the M6 side we only actually got a dedicated rep for the borth west last year before it was covered by Cheeky boy who is based north east so it was a dead seller.

it was always there for big firms on spec of new build coz they had direct accounts but as far as distribution goes i was buying from leeds for years for my small stuff or driect from warrick for big stuff - its getting there now though but not through encon lancs who are well and truly sticking with Krend.

granicem and weber are plenty available mind you

I never had any joy from our encon there as mentioned its the same encon where i have asked in the past and been told we have krend

Madmonk did you get my PM regarding phoning Damian and Stu from CSS? they will get you sorted

Encon at Leeds don't stock nowt anymore ditto howarth. Lumbs at dewsbury are very good usually 10 or so colours in. And as said CSS at Bolton carry it.

encon at leeds stopped ? well i never.

oh well times change etc

I have a great recipe for making my own its only £4 a bag but then, it doesnt actually come in a bag - i aint got that far yet

encon at leeds stopped ? well i never.

oh well times change etc

I have a great recipe for making my own its only £4 a bag but then, it doesnt actually come in a bag - i aint got that far yet

Even 4 a bag for coloured mortar is overpriced John.

met the new encon rep from leeds yesterday and he reckons hes gonna make it crack with the parex gear and beads , we'll see , the prices he was quoting tho , he just might , any one wants his number pm me

Encon Leeds are now geared up to meet your Parex needs.
Contact details for the Rep covering Yorkshire are –
Chris Broadwith
Encon InsulationLtd, Unit 3, Benyon Park Way, Leeds, LS126DP
Mob: 07768 547 056 Tel: 01132207000
[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.