Monojet

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rigsby

TPF Special Forces
A bit late to be asking as I will be spraying in the morning if the weather allows. I have a monojet which Les services yearly. I have not used it for 6 months and want to check the filters, I know of the big one with a tap in the way but I am sure there is a second filter but cant remember where as it was. My other spread did the maintenance but he is of tomorrow.

Any idea's?

Just looked at the weather forecast, heavy rain from 12.00. So might be next week now. Cant do Friday as water supply is off and my lazy two want do Saturdays anyway! That is rain every day this week!

Last edited:
if you run from clean barrels or from the mains you rarely get any shi.t in the filters...... dont worry about it and get it on the wall!.

:)

Last edited:
Its in the reducer John you need a spanner to undo the brass cap. Sorry mate just reread it its on the water inlet at the bottom

Last edited:
if you run from clean barrels or from the mains you rarely get any shi.t in the filters...... dont worry about it and get it on the wall!.

:)

Thanks RB and Chris. It has not been used since May. Although it is kept in a heated garage there may be some rust in the waterworks dept. So I will run it tomorrow morning to see if there is any brown water and clean the filters. Only done 50 bags since it's last service.

Status
Not open for further replies.