monocouche virgin apology!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgt

Yesterday i posted some comments to some members who were trying to assist me in a small problem. I wish to apologize to those who i was less than respectful to, particularly nickelarse.He was right i wasnt happy with the answer i was getting.I also think that sometimes forums can be like text messaging and can be construed differently and become ambigous.
I hope my apology is accepted and hope that i can stll be helped.

Thanks Jules

Fair play to you Jules!

You probably got more respect for giving as good as you got... LOL

Enjoy the forum - get involved!

when you off to Aus? you got a job out there yet?

The Knauf Plasterboard Rep in Perth is a Ex Pat from Knauf Drywall (went over earlier this year). He is really enjoying it! Good Luck

Fair play to you Jules!

You probably got more respect for giving as good as you got... LOL

Enjoy the forum - get involved!

Hi pal, house up for sale etc, so hopefully spring ,plenty of work there, you only live once, cheers.......

when you off to Aus? you got a job out there yet?

The Knauf Plasterboard Rep in Perth is a Ex Pat from Knauf Drywall (went over earlier this year). He is really enjoying it! Good Luck

Hopefully going to perth in spring, soon as house sells so looking forward, cheers for sentiments, jules

**** me don't worry about that mate

Hi spunky thanks for understanding, bit o pressure on yesterday, so trying to chill out a bit, Im going to have a go with the parex, im confident about the colour as its the same stuff /code etc, had a few good tips from kev, re scraper/tramlines etc so will keep you updated, if i fail i might have to listen to your suggestion as previously posted, thanks for help. jules

ha, wish id seen this first, i just called you a smarmy **** on the other post :RpS_thumbsup:

by the way, itll still look **** no matter how much you apologise :)

Status
Not open for further replies.