Monocouche Rendering

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jandjpms

Hi, been a member for a while (long time lurker). Just in the process of building a kitchen extension at my parents house and am looking for someone to render it. Its approximately 50m2. I am in the Birmingham area. Anyone on here who would be willing to give me a quote or recommend someone. I do plastering and preoperty maintance but dont know anyone who does monocouche. I am 22 been plastering 6 years never done any rendering myself so in two minds whether to give it a go. Also a possibility for more work in the future. If i do give it a go may be glad of some advice regarding webber pral

Thanks in advance

James

Hi, been a member for a while (long time lurker). Just in the process of building a kitchen extension at my parents house and am looking for someone to render it. Its approximately 50m2. I am in the Birmingham area. Anyone on here who would be willing to give me a quote or recommend someone. I do plastering and preoperty maintance but dont know anyone who does monocouche. I am 22 been plastering 6 years never done any rendering myself so in two minds whether to give it a go. Also a possibility for more work in the future. If i do give it a go may be glad of some advice regarding webber pral

Thanks in advance

James

James I can give you a quote, me and the lads do mono all the time and have a machine to do the job, plus We are in Birmingham too , give us a bell on. 07866731645
Martin

James I can give you a quote, me and the lads do mono all the time and have a machine to do the job, plus We are in Birmingham too , give us a bell on. 07866731645
Martin

Cheers Martin will give you a call once the buildings watertight. Steels go in tomorrow and the roof over the weekend so not quite ready yet. Just trying to plan ahead.

Regards
James

hiya mate i do monocouche rendering and live in the bham area . i would say your looking at £28m2 . if you have not had it done yet i could come around and have a look

hiya mate i do monocouche rendering and live in the bham area . i would say your looking at £28m2 . if you have not had it done yet i could come around and have a look

Hi, yes you are more than welcome to come and take a look. Will be looking to have it done soon once ive had a couple of quotes. If you message me your number i will be in touch.

Regards
James

Status
Not open for further replies.