Monocouche help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening lads,

Quick question if you dont mind - On Friday I'm gonna be rendering 30 sq metres (so not a lot) on a bungalow using Weber Pral M OCR

Ive never used the stuff before but have a time served spread helping me. So between now and Friday I want to get the prep work spot on so we can just crack on

I have hacked off all the old lime render back to the block / brickwork but the SDS drill I hired has made a bit of a mess of them.

So basically, i'd like someone just to confirm / advise on what I plan to do....

Scratch coat all blockwork with S&C, 5:1 with waterproofer.
Set all beads (15mm) in the scratch coat ready to take an 8mm top coat of the Weber OCR

Will I need to apply two coats of the Weber or will my S&C scratch coat count as one ??

Any comments much appreciated

weber pral m is monocouche weber ocr is sand and cement in a bag if its pral m i would use rendaid underneath not sand and cement also bed mesh into the rendaid then pral m over top at 18mm thickness scraped back to 15mm

Brick or block ? - If you could see it, its a right hotch potch , theres Celcons, breeze block, timber and bricks all cobbled together - the bloke who dunnit looks like he built it with whatever he had to hand !!

Status
Not open for further replies.