mono

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

clivo

Hi everyone, is there any monocouche renders that are silicone based which will go through the ritmo ? most seem to be polymer modified but with no silicone content, :RpS_tongue:

You could use a scratch without the silicone and use a base coat to give ou the water resistance property that silicone give if required. Something like K-Rend standard base applied 8mm and then 9 - 10mm of K-Rend K1 Spray.

Read my recent thread on the SAS silicone mono. Never again on their prep pre-rend.

It dried out without issues but must be the coarsest mono on the market. Maybe a background with a bit of suction may help but that Prep of theirs is zero suction. Any more than 10mm and it slides!

You could use a scratch without the silicone and use a base coat to give ou the water resistance property that silicone give if required. Something like K-Rend standard base applied 8mm and then 9 - 10mm of K-Rend K1 Spray.
never using that K1 again, absolute pants, all the problems that come with it

which lads on here have used thin coat system and mono. in your opinion which is best product, ive only done mono, got some thin coats coming up, surely it must be better cos its lighter to apply and more flexibility and apparently cleans down better ?

which lads on here have used thin coat system and mono. in your opinion which is best product, ive only done mono, got some thin coats coming up, surely it must be better cos its lighter to apply and more flexibility and apparently cleans down better ?

More mucking about though. Going back after a week or so to prime then going back to bucket coat. I prefer thin coat to mono for being more anti-crack and dirt resistant but more visits and what to do in between drying times.

More mucking about though. Going back after a week or so to prime then going back to bucket coat. I prefer thin coat to mono for being more anti-crack and dirt resistant but more visits and what to do in between drying times.

that suits me mate, can do other jobs inbetween

Status
Not open for further replies.