Mono, Help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jrend

Can anyone do a job for me in the next few weeks.Its 90metres of mono with ashlar detail(4 lines) all low level 2.3 high. All existing render will be knocked off.Its a old bovis homes site and the render has failed so is being done under nhbc.Heres a look at the house ,its the one on the right number 46.
[FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.0...4!1sGwuXS8LgYDzSIbS4BKQBaQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656[/FONT]
Job is in Nantwich Cheshire
Cheers

why has it failed and is the whole site affected if so bovis sub contractors must be held responsible and if nhbc were looking after it in the first instance they must be appointing a registered contractor at no cost to yourself

I would guess if its less than 10 yrs ago then it will be nhbc insured and No there wont be any cost to jrend. So happy days anyone who wants to do it its a decent job by the looks in out paid. Simple yes or no innit

I would guess if its less than 10 yrs ago then it will be nhbc insured and No there wont be any cost to jrend. So happy days anyone who wants to do it its a decent job by the looks in out paid. Simple yes or no innit
Think it's 8 year old John. It's been patched up then s and c over the top with some sort over bucket coat over that. Think it's nhbc that are wanting everything stripped back to new block and starting again. Not sure if any other plots have been affected as I haven't been to the site yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.