monkey and simple

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they cant they can still pm me from teh old forum and they have access to my email address... maybe they are just stacked with work?

they work all over the shop so maybe cant get tinternet not sure about goody though shame he was sound

Im sure monkey has posted today and simple has yesterday so they can get access to the site, the machine section has all the information it needs and more and not many people are buying machines with the run up to christmas so maybe they are doing up the shop?

maybe flinny should start his trouble here that gets a few viewings, go on flinn. machines are too heavy blah blah blah

maybe flinny should start his trouble here that gets a few viewings, go on flinn. machines are too heavy blah blah blah

LOL Some people cant handle critisism or even the truth about the products they are trying to offload on to unsuspecting plasterers with dreams of grandeur, even false advertising sometimes comes under scruttiny on this forum and if its me who points it out then its me causing trouble as you so rudely put it. The reason they are not posting is coz they are busy trying to work out the hardest bit about using the plaster pumps and that is putting the plaster in, it was evident when they were advertising on here for someone to do it for them but not really willing to pay much for the privelage, well appart from finishing of their dinner for them and making fart noises in the van on the way to work. so on that note i shall bid you goodbye xxxxxxxxxxxx

simps gone home now ,cant log on at home dont think they have the technology down the south west

im telling you the tides turning. the back of his van is getting tided up a little bit more everyday . you see him wrappin hoses up yesterday he even asked for a strap to tie it up , lol

Status
Not open for further replies.