mobile phone access

Status
Not open for further replies.
his kids might have been using his phone to look at the sesame street site:RpS_biggrin:

Lucius the new samsung s4 will be out this year, not before may though:-( i think it will prob be about August

I think the s4 will be released mid April.

it is mate cant remember if its the 14th or the 17th itll be the day after here though cos it being released in new york at midnight

Lol I use photobucket for photos......

I have the s2 and it aint to bad.... yes jumps around while it is loading..... with smilies i hand write them in.

danny

Think I'll stick with the web browser I have on my iPhone (atomic) as it has tabs, safari isn't that good and have used apps before for forums but they were mobile skinned ones which I hate..

i only ever go on the laptop on forums, why would anyone want to have them on your phone ffs you should be working during the day "head down bum in the air " young lads spend to much time looking at f phones and not working lol........

i only ever go on the laptop on forums, why would anyone want to have them on your phone ffs you should be working during the day "head down bum in the air " young lads spend to much time looking at f phones and not working lol........

:-0........next you'll be telling us you enjoy that greenhouse scene in scum

Has the plugin been enables for tapatalk? Each time i try to load the forum its says " This forum is either restricting access from tapatalk or the installed tapatalk plugin is not working. Please contact your forum administrator"

Any ideas?

Has the plugin been enables for tapatalk? Each time i try to load the forum its says " This forum is either restricting access from tapatalk or the installed tapatalk plugin is not working. Please contact your forum administrator"

Any ideas?

No we dont use tapatalk....

We are hanging on for the forum update where the mobile features are all built in.

Danny

The software is now out of beta mode which is good but it is very slow..... a few more months and it should be perfect.....

Although the forum is not to o bad on the galaxy sii.....

Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.