mobile phone access

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok its been a long time but I have a solution to the forums mobile issues.

it will be a white label version of tapatalk and very customised but it will work.....

the only thing is that there is a monthly fee for the forum using it as we still need to display ads to keep the sponsors happy

so if this is to work i am going to need to charge a small tiny one time fee of a couple of pounds....

what do you think?

Danny

ive only used it a little on my phone but the only prob i have had is that the smiley box doesnt show properly, dont know what it would be like if i used taptalk or owt like that

Well tapatalk makes it a little easier to use and navigate....

I found this video on youtube should show you more :)

Last edited:
Its not one of my videos :)

Also the app will work across all devices so you wont have to keep buying it...lol and its only a once purchase I think £3 is about the right price :D

All I know is a lot of members have been asking about it and I have not been happy with the ones I have found but with a bit more digging today I found a solution....

Sweet tapatalk rules. I would be happy to pay Danny.

No more clicking on usernames instead of threads. Does my tities in that does.

Well tapatalk makes it a little easier to use and navigate....

I found this video on youtube should show you more :)

So whats your interest in the African grey parrot then Danny??...............:RpS_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
For me I very rarely use a laptop or pc for the forum I've always used my phones for the last few years.
I don't like the look of tapatalk, the forum just wouldn't seem the same.
I have no probs with it as it is to be honest.
:RpS_thumbup:

photo-2210.png

photo-1745.png

OK

I will set up a poll and make the decision.... Its quite a bit of money to get set up so I need to be sure its going to be beneficial :)

Cheers for the feedback :)

Danny

For me I very rarely use a laptop or pc for the forum I've always used my phones for the last few years.I don't like the look of tapatalk, the forum just wouldn't seem the same.I have no probs with it as it is to be honest.:RpS_thumbup:
photo-2210.png
photo-1745.png
Me too hardly ever on the pc.

For me I very rarely use a laptop or pc for the forum I've always used my phones for the last few years.
I don't like the look of tapatalk, the forum just wouldn't seem the same.
I have no probs with it as it is to be honest.
:RpS_thumbup:

photo-2210.png

photo-1745.png

how on earth do you get to use your phone all day when you lose 1% battery every minute?:RpS_wink:

oooooooo errrrrrrr so it did:RpS_scared: i must have looked at the % rather than looking at the time first then looked at the time and completely got in wrong:RpS_lol:

The battery power went up....

LMFAO :RpS_laugh:

NPS ya thick tw4t lol :RpS_lol:

The phone was on charge :RpS_wink:

Ps the battery does go down fast, if you notice in the bottom right corner there's 8 windows open xnxx.com is on a few of them :flapper:

Yeh the flash on the battery sign gave it away!!! Do you have one of those fancy charger things?:rolleyes)

Yes marra it's cool as fcuk :RpS_thumbup:
One end of the futuristic electrical attachment fits into the portable telephone device & the other end fits into a plugable device called a plug which is then inserted carefully into a electrical socket :RpS_cool:

lol, I've heard of those new fangled futuristic devices!:-0 awsome, it may be more of a success than uni finish:RpS_wink::-0

the forum works exactly the same on my phone as it does on my laptop only thing with my phone is it keeps loggin me out when i try to go back a page after reading a thread:RpS_confused:

the forum works exactly the same on my phone as it does on my laptop only thing with my phone is it keeps loggin me out when i try to go back a page after reading a thread:RpS_confused:

Check your security settings sounds like its clearing cookies constantly.....

If the forum goes to tapatalk do you have to use it and would you be unable to access it as we do now, still havent got a proper phone but the new Sony coming out in March is looking good, good for builders they say with an unbreakable screen and 4g.

Check your security settings sounds like its clearing cookies constantly.....
his kids might have been using his phone to look at the sesame street site:RpS_biggrin:

Lucius the new samsung s4 will be out this year, not before may though:-( i think it will prob be about August

Yes, I'd pay to be able to use on Tapatalk, is there any update on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.