mmmmmmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

mullet99

so much for nela quality then
11086010_10206716262732260_370404547_n.jpg

just over a year....got one coz everyone was ranting about the quality etc..spec the people that sold it to me..nice trowel but got loads of refinas and not a prob so its not coz im heavy on tools before somebody pipes up...very disapointed i must say

lads lads lads....

be it speedskim,refina super flex/plaziflex or nelas

a) there not ment to last for ever
b) they have there uses...

however and hes the realy hard bit to stomach you still only need 1 13inch mt trowel to apply, flatten and finish plaster....

im afraid everything else is just a flash in the pan!!!!

if youd have come on here 5yrs ago all that everyone talked about was spongefloats etc and what happened to them...

A) charge more...
B) put on less
C) take more time and produce better work without chasing the set

there you go that's the new gimmick tool for yer!!!!

Hi Mate,

Please give me a call and we will replace this FOC.

Unfortunately there has been another small issue but we have now brought out a new style. I have just got back from Germany regarding this

lads lads lads....

be it speedskim,refina super flex/plaziflex or nelas

a) there not ment to last for ever
b) they have there uses...

however and hes the realy hard bit to stomach you still only need 1 13inch mt trowel to apply, flatten and finish plaster....

im afraid everything else is just a flash in the pan!!!!

if youd have come on here 5yrs ago all that everyone talked about was spongefloats etc and what happened to them...

A) charge more...
B) put on less
C) take more time and produce better work without chasing the set

there you go that's the new gimmick tool for yer!!!!
Singing from the same sheet .

That's the old one I think can tell by the rounded corners on the centre blade the newer ones are less rounded,you must of had it a while I've had mine 6 months and mines one of the newer ones.

Only decent gadgets out of all the b*ll***s being fronted too us are blue speed skims for quick flattening and supaflex for final trowel.......

Other wise your goin over yer walls again again and again.....ending up making your life harder.

Does anyone know if gypsumtools stock the newer Nela s*p*r*lex and will they replace foc if they break?

Does anyone know if gypsumtools stock the newer Nela s*p*r*lex and will they replace foc if they break?
Plasterers one stop shop are the main uk distributer of nela,they are also a sponsor of the forum and they have the new ones and do replace foc if they break.(y)

ive been trialling some big changes to a s*p*r*lex trowel.. darent say who tho.. it will get deleted..lol...x

I wish I'd have waited now, I wanted to buy from p1ss but I bought the refina corner trowel at the same time and they didn't have it

Status
Not open for further replies.