mixing mono

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

anderson400

alreet chaps ,done a mono rendering job the other week and me and me pal done 12 bags of monocouche in two mixes each ,just wondering would it be ok to mix up the full 12 bags , use half then just give the other half a quick whisk up again before put on ?cheers

alreet chaps ,done a mono rendering job the other week and me and me pal done 12 bags of monocouche in two mixes each ,just wondering would it be ok to mix up the full 12 bags , use half then just give the other half a quick whisk up again before put on ?cheers

I wouldn't say so. you would break the set of the second mix and would end up with it setting at completely different rates from the first batch which could affect the finish where the two batches join. Could also have the potential to flash set I suppose. Just mix as you go!

That's fine mate , when we use to hand ball always done 6 bags at a time , gave it a spin if needed , just don't add more water

Waaahheeeyyyy!!!
image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.