Mixing Drills

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlimPastey

Hey All,

Im looking to by a mixing drill, I used one on site a couple weeks ago and it was the best i used in ages. It had a large paddle on it and started up with no kick back was really smooth and took very little effort to mix a bucket.

What drill does everyone use and how much are they or can anyone recommend a decent drill and paddle

Cheers Slim

Had a Collomix for 8 yrs now only been in the repair shop once for a new lead apart from that it's amazing , can mix 3-4 bags of hardwall or adhesive easy . Apart from that Refina will the most popular answer think most spreads use them..

It all depends on what kind of work your doing if domestic you do not need heavy duty wisk. Ryobi are good for domestic work. If your doing hardwall etc then I would get a megamixer off refina.

i carry two on the van

a sparky 240v and 110v berg

the 240v for domestic work.....brushes just gone though ,so was glad to have a spare machine

Belle Promix 1600e 240v. or 110v . Easy enough to service yourself and buy parts direct from Belle website. Prices on ebay for these mixers are less than £200 new.

Status
Not open for further replies.