Mixing drill

Members online

Plastermind1

Mixing drill broke today need a new 1 can use the other lads for rest of the week but no idea which 1 to get £250-£300 ishto spend what would you get 240v

Aye just looked looks a beast theres a new dewalt corded one coming out same spec as the battery one aswell looks good

Yes m8 30 smakers does the job if your on your Todd. For some one that skims day in day out and hit walls like ther no tomorow. I don't think it last
I'm on my 3rd set of brushes in 3 years but still going strong , it's nice to have something you don't have to chain up , bought a back up and 110v

I'm on my 3rd set of brushes in 3 years but still going strong , it's nice to have something you don't have to chain up , bought a back up and 110v
If this last me one 2 years on 30 pound il be happy I'm not on the skim day in day out. And if I am I dot kill my self. Don't see the point of it I work 6 days a week might only do 30 hours a week between running whith kids. Only got 5 6 years left 52 then il be retired done 27 years as a one man band. Fuk it then.

Yea i only mix 4 bags per day so dont need anything massive but want it to last iv been buying 1 a year from bnq 50 quid a time