mixing buckets

Status
Not open for further replies.

bkh

after some new buckets to knock up in as im using the 25 ltr wwhite buckets at the min but always find im a bit short on a full mix, what are you guys using and where do you get em from

gorrila tubs, cant go wrong for missing, had the same ones for 5 6 years, brilliant buckets

i hate them for mixing finish in ok for backing plasters an such but for me you get too much air into the mix with a big open bucket like that which can send it off quicker but its whatever works for you i suppose

only ever used those 25l buckets, what are the gorilla ones like to lift up to the spot? they seem too flimsy to me

we collected all the muller rice tubs up and mix in them, there really good because you can lift 2 onto the spot at a time. ;D ;D

40 liter white 2 handled bucket ......refina..bit expensive,...but lasts..made out of decent virgin polyethelene plastic.....takes 2 bags at a time.......sod mixing to separate buckets......get a big one done and slap it on the board...job done...gorilla buckets are used by chimps........throw ya shiiiit in em not your mix....to each their own tho

im the same as you mate the big 2 bag from refina, the only thing i wish the would do is have a lip on the bottom of these buckets so when you pick them up you can grip the bottom.

I always use a bath for knocking up hardwall on domestic.
Then any left over just pull the plug & turn on tap to rinse out,
customers don't usually like it though, bits of hardwall stuck in their batty crease ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.