mixer

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jace

just orderd a new mixer guys, out of interest what does everyone think of the makita ut2204, i know its not the biggest strongest mixer in the world but i desperatly needed a new mixer to get me through till i get a decent pay out for a job

it was 129 before vat 154 after free delivery, as i said im just useing it to get me through till i have enough to buy a mega mixer, kids and misses drain my funds im afraid wouldnt change it though (family that is)

yeah its shite. the slow start on mine is wank. i picked it up of ebay years ago might be f**k*d but never bothered,

My mate had one serious you'll be checking it's plugged in it takes forever to get going lol

haha great i look forward to useing it, shame really, i like makita tools but now i can see this caueing me agro.
ill just have to wait and see how i get on with it i spose

seen people with them, they are so slow take ages to speed up, dont think they are geared right for knocking up plater really, tape and jointing gear they r fine for but for me looking on it took the lad ages, especially when floating

There is no in-between lol ........good price though and there prob better than the rest of that price range

It;s all to do with the wisk on the drill , I still use my ryobi wisk head for knocking up skim look for a drill with 1150 watt and one were you can set the speed.
If am knocking up backing plaster then I have a mega mixer with a paddle for this kind of use. We buy what we can afford that's the way it is.

very true heney thats wat got me at the moment i cnt afford to buy the mixer i want but soon i will just waiting for work to pick up, its getting there but slowley and its killing me at the mo

I bought a 110 old drill of the car boot a £10, I could see it was a well made drill in its day going strong a bargain. Monday car boot looking for old trowels again ,to rescue for my collection.

i know but to come up and get it would have cost me the rest and more so i just decided to buy a new mixer, did think about it, but jus diddnt make sense in the end.

refina do an m30 megamixer 1800 watt for about 350 plus vat,wont take so long to save up that surely

thats wat i want to get just my old mixer broke all of a sudden and i diddnt have the money around me to get the one i wanted, as i said i have 2 girls and a wife and havent had much work this year so far but it is picking up. oh and i have 2 vehicles to maintain and i am the only earner in the house,(well she does a little cleaning job) she has to look after the girls thier 2 young to go to full time school at the moment, also i refuse to go and get money of the dole or help from the goverment, the last thing i wanna be is a leech on society

WHAT..........git haha post a link please might send that makita back or buy the refina one aswell, always need a back up dnt ya

i had a look mate all i could find was a 960 w on special offer but it was 119 before vat which is still a bloody good price, diddnt know thay did that one, cheers mate

Status
Not open for further replies.