Mixer m8

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

aufweder

Alrate lads not sure if this one has been done I had a quick look but couldn't see anything about it my paddle mixer packed up at the weekend ( right in the middle of a mix) the labourer was not happy with a bit of roofing lath to finish it off but anyway while on eBay looking for a new mixer I came across mixer m8 went to the link on YouTube it looks alright anybody had any experience with them . I would put the link on but don't know now how to I'm a plasterer not iT expert cheers!!!

they are ok... I have used one for a while... my diy friends love them though the dirty bastards

not sure if this helps when my belle packed in i baught a vistrex 1400w 110v off ebay as a stop gap initially, it cost me about 70 quid ish as i recall ive still got it now!! that was 18 months ago it mixes dotting ok to! i thaught it might last a couple of months cant go wrong a 70 quid.

Only thing the mixm8 won't mix is board adhesive but you do need a good cordless or a coiffed drill. Justskimmed a full house and didn't use anything else. Plasterer I worked with went and bought a good cordless so theycould use 1 in future

amateur bit of kit tho hey... going to burn your cordless out pretty quick if mixing any decent amounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.