Mix Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nisus - I Wasn't saying I was good, but I suppose when you're doing your own place you put a bit of extra effort in. So far, although not perfect it's going well and I've saved a fortune. Don't try, Don't know if you can do it do you?

No worries I was only joking with you anyway as it only takes a few days to learn to skim :RpS_thumbsup:

If you add 250ml of cementone freeflo (per 25kg bag of plaster) to your mixing water you'll have plenty of time to play about with it :RpS_wink:
But don't tell everyone :)

Haha, I'm not a fireman!

And you're right Nisus, if it wasn't easy I wouldn't have got it!!!!

It's very easy, I learnt in a few nights on YouTube, my online tutor was called Mr Hillside he's a plaster master. Check his vids out :RpS_thumbsup:

Money saved in labour allows me to be able to buy better equipment and furniture once it's done!

Plus the satisfaction of doing it myself when people comment and also we've all got to start somewhere!

What happens when it all falls off... :rolleyes)

:RpS_wink::RpS_laugh:

Learn why and re-do it! How many goes would it take to cost me the price of a plasterer??

I have the greatest respect for the full timers as it's an art form but I enjoy doing it myself and the previous walls and ceilings are still attached...been a year and so far and appears to be clinging on!

Status
Not open for further replies.